ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee has found a QB for this year

PhattyJ4UK

All-American
Nov 7, 2008
Keller Chryst will be transferring from Stanford and will be eligible immediately.

That's what Orange Pride girls are for, right?
Well, among other things.

Girls and women.

Their leader that made the trip to USC that got them one recruit (Were probably after the 5 star RB that stayed home) was a 22 year old woman, infatuated with 18 year olds I guess.

Experience is always important no matter the position.

Reactions: UK till Death
No i'm not talking about 30 years ago. i'm talking about the present. Coach cal has cheated every where he has been and he is still cheating to this day. He is like Pete carol he stays one step ahead and leaves just before the hammer comes down. You are just mad because TN owner you in FOOTBALL! Yes you guys beat our broke ass this year and we beat you in BASKETBALL and WE CUT DOWN THE NETS for a SEC Champ. how does that grab ya. THUG U Wins without cheating or paying for players. LOL JAUK. Just old soldier talk.

I hereby nominate you for "Joke post of the Month".

Weird how the NCAA in BOTH of the cases where the young PLAYERS that played for Cal cheated (never proved the second one, probably but no involvement except by the player and his friends) was exonerated by the NCAA, a VERY rare thing,, in fact I don't think it had ever happened before. Cal took the UK position as soon as it was offered him, he said in the 90s after playing UK in the tournament that UK was his dream job. Why in hell would he risk his position at the best basketball job in the NCAA, attendance, facilities, crazy fan base, tradition, you name it, when he is turning down some FIVE stars the way it is now, and he does turn down five stars.

You are damn right I am mad about you beating us way to often in football, a lot of it due to us having the best basketball program around, AND doing dumb things like giving it MORE support for 13 rides than football gets for 85 rides, especially in the period when football was the emerging MONEY COW. And you are right, you have a ton of advantages over UK in football recruiting, not even close even now, instate talent, facilities (still say a 100,000 seat stadium is a BIG factor compared to a 67,000 sea-------on sorry, a 61,000 seat one.

But what makes it a LOT worse (and your recruiting at a different level) is the cheating you have gotten away with for decades, still paying dividends in your winning tradition, too numerous to mention, but if you persist I can give you about a dozen incidents that I know of off the top of my head, the THUGS at the night club might not even be the worst. The rapes you bought off, the QB that vandalized the car, AND confessed by paying the damages to avoid prosecution, then had his buddies vandalize the car of the woman that turned him in, the recruit they illegally paid about $1,400 for plane fare from Houston for an illegal trip, no problem, subscribing to the recruiting "service" that got Oregon in trouble before they got investigated themselves, the use of the "Orange Pride" (more like the Orange Disgrace) that you used for decades, that the NCAA disbanded (on paper, at least), no penalties even after the recruiting trip to SC, the number one RB in the nation from Kansas that asked the coaches if he could skip talking to them on his weekend trip so he could just hang out with his favorite Orange Pride, no problem, too bad he left his first year because he "didn't fit in with the players", probably had some morals, the neat arrangement where the KPD called the coaches and asked them how to handle little "incidents" (do you want to keep him or do we report it so you can kick him out, lol), never did hear what happened to the 6' 5" TE that blindsided the guy dancing with the woman he had his eye on, or exactly why the five star WR with amazing ability (D-something)0 but no morals had to leave early, some great pictures of him in the news. I can find some more if you like.

But I do give your AD that "retired" shortly after saying your student athletes are treated the same as regular students at Thug U credit for coming up with a classic, I wonder why he retired?

And that is just what HAS been reported, hard to imagine how many coverups you got away with, AND all this since the LACK OF the internet, surveillance cameras, phone records, etc etc made all of your cheating so much easier in prior decades. I would have never heard of any of these things without the internet. Hell, I didn't even have any idea how poor the support for football was by UK before the internet made so much info available.

Come play again, or stay home and be ignorant.

Last edited:
I don't think UT can cast stones at anyone for cheating, both major men's programs have had NCAA investigations the last 10 years, I don't think anyone in the SEC can top that accomplishment.

Closer to TWENTY years for UK football, the most recent, and that by a renegade coach that tried to sue for back wages when he promptly got fired.

And the one he mentioned was UK basketball cheating, that has been about thirty years.

AND UK paid a huge price for cheating in both cases, amateurs. unlike the experts at it that have had decades of practice. AND mostly renegade coaches in both cases, too much money involved in sports these days, especially for coaches.

How many of them walk off to another lucrative job and leave the school and its players holding the bag?

Anyone on here been snipe hunting lately, I haven't even heard of it since high school.

Reactions: no1gman
ADVERTISEMENT