ADVERTISEMENT

Tech ? About Netflix

ManitouDan

All-American
Dec 7, 2006
All the other apps on my smart TV works but Netflix stopped working . At first the Netflix logo or homepage was there , now the screen is just black . Can’t exit the program I don’t think . Any ideas ?

It sounds like your TV has a loose bulb.

Have you tried that method of sitting bare ass on the hood of your car for an hour and while pretending you're holding a steering wheel while making loud "VROOOM" engine revving noises? If you do that and then mess with any electronics a few minutes afterwards they get destaticified and they do good then. My uncle used to make me do that as a kid and he'd always watch to make sure I didn't get off the hood too soon. I love uncle Jimmy.

Reactions: ManitouDan
Netflix has become over priced for the amount of good new content. To make it worthwhile, I cancel it for 3 months or so and then reactivate it for binge viewing.

Netflix has become over priced for the amount of good new content. To make it worthwhile, I cancel it for 3 months or so and then reactivate it for binge viewing.
I watch Prime much moreso than Netflix but Netflix tends to have the big can't miss premiers so I keep it.

It sounds like your TV has a loose bulb.

Have you tried that method of sitting bare ass on the hood of your car for an hour and while pretending you're holding a steering wheel while making loud "VROOOM" engine revving noises? If you do that and then mess with any electronics a few minutes afterwards they get destaticified and they do good then. My uncle used to make me do that as a kid and he'd always watch to make sure I didn't get off the hood too soon. I love uncle Jimmy.
I can confirm this method works. It sucks when you have electrical issues in the winter, though.

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
ADVERTISEMENT