ADVERTISEMENT

Teacher who bribed boy, 14, and took his virginity jailed for 10 years

mktmaker

Junior
Jun 5, 2001
Atlanta
Full disclosure:

I found this "story" while "researching" kybobcat's naughty teacher post. (which I always find amusing)

So I give credit for this (ridiculous) story to kybobcat.

If this tabloid story is true, the sentence is outrageous.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wo...rico-united-states-english-yaira-cotto-flores

Yaira Tanies Cotto-Flores, 26, was sentenced to 10 years in prison after taking the youngster back to her hotel room before having sex with him.

In a nine-day trial, the jury heard how Cotto-Flores taught the 14-year-old boy English at his school in San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico.

After having sex with the boy, Cotto-Flores gave him gifts including spot cream and a watch.

The student told police it was his first time.

"She taught me how to put on a condom," he said.

News got out about the affair after Cotto-Flores sent nudes to the boy which he shared with friends.

The boy's parents then reported the teacher to police.

Cotto-Flores was found guilty of one count of transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity.

As well as the 10-year prison sentence, she will also have eight years of supervised release.

The encounter happened on March 1, 2016, after the pair had met for a meal in town.

Ivan J Arvelo, a special agent investigating the case, said: "Children who are sexually exploited suffer immeasurable harm.

"While this significant sentence cannot repair the damage done, it should serve as a stark reminder that we are watching, and the aggressive investigation and prosecution of predators remains a high priority."

teacher-sex-english-puerto-rico-732491.jpg

I had sex with a 21 year old chick when I was almost 13. My 14 year old and 16 year old friends had had sex with her. She ran around her house naked all day and we all watched. I wanted it, I needed it.

With that said, it did have a profound effect on me. It was nearly 4 years before I had sex again and it about drove me nuts.

If I had it to do all over again there is no way on earth I would sex that chick. I mean, she's about 70 now and I consider chicks MY age to old for the nasty.

I had sex with a 21 year old chick when I was almost 13. My 14 year old and 16 year old friends had had sex with her. She ran around her house naked all day and we all watched. I wanted it, I needed it.

With that said, it did have a profound effect on me. It was nearly 4 years before I had sex again and it about drove me nuts.

If I had it to do all over again there is no way on earth I would sex that chick. I mean, she's about 70 now and I consider chicks MY age to old for the nasty.
you can't count your sister dude...

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
ADVERTISEMENT