ADVERTISEMENT

Tea leaves

We gotta get this kid.

Who's the last Vernon to play for Kentucky?

Know what I mean Vern...

618U.gif

or...

giphy.gif

Wasn't much on dunking...

K got this Vern...he was an ultimate floor slapper and may have been the main person that taught Grayson the tripping technique..

Heck, may have taught K how to fall down...

latest

Heck though...remember this one. The BBM to remember...(I can't remember the year...) This Vern had it going on...

On second thought, this was back when Lewisville had their madness that one year. Vern attended as a recruit and got into the moment and dressed for the gansta occasion in the older Lewsiville uni's...

tumblr_nitx63fsne1rmp6e8o1_r1_500-gif.526187

The sad part may be that I am 100% sober...(tonight...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluesnky
Know what I mean Vern...

618U.gif

or...

giphy.gif

Wasn't much on dunking...

K got this Vern...he was an ultimate floor slapper and may have been the main person that taught Grayson the tripping technique..

Heck, may have taught K how to fall down...

latest

Heck though...remember this one. The BBM to remember...(I can't remember the year...) This Vern had it going on...

On second thought, this was back when Lewisville had their madness that one year. Vern attended as a recruit and got into the moment and dressed for the gansta occasion in the older Lewsiville uni's...

tumblr_nitx63fsne1rmp6e8o1_r1_500-gif.526187

The sad part may be that I am 100% sober...(tonight...)

im not

Reactions: Orange Soda King
How could I guarantee that ? LOL Do I think we get Wiseman ? Sure . Be kinda silly to think otherwise IMO or at worst think it is 50/50 . I mean the people who think he is lock for Memphis are mostly the same folks who always want to paint things in a negative light. Wiseman could be a moron , I don't know him so I don't know but every time I have heard him speak he sure doesn't seem like one . So therefore he ain't going to play for a coach who at this point has won zero college games nor gotten a single player to the NBA. Now if we comes out and says his final 2 are UK and KU ( or UNC or DUke you get the point ) then neither choice is dumb. But if it is truly UK vs Memphis no smart player makes the Memphis choice.

But this recruiting so who knows .
I think there is a good chance UK lands 2 of the 3 of Stewart , Wiseman and Carey. IMO carey is the odd man out but who knows.

So did many of the players that went to duke instead of us.... just to troll us

Those players knew for years they were going to duke, thanks to Nike $$.

Carey may yet go to duke. But it's a different ball game now. Shoe money is out of the game for now, thanks to the fbi

Means less than zero in terms of where a kid will go . Doesn't mean we don't get him but literally the same could be said about Barrett , Zion , Newman , Wiggins ect before they went elsewhere.

In hindsight.. Interesting recruitment on 3 of those guys. Zion, Newman and Wiggins were all heavy UK guys.. And late in the game, they have an unexpected switch.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT