ADVERTISEMENT

TClarke

HIPPA disallows coaches from saying what it truly is unless the player talks about it first or gives the school authority to talk about it. The injury doesn't matter. He is walking around in a boot therefore it is pretty obvious to most that he is battling an injury.

Amazing that HIPPA only seems to affect updates of our guys injuries, every other player in the history of sports that had a stress fracture diagnosed it was put right out there.

Reactions: westerncat
How in the world is Clarke still thought of as a lottery pick? What little he played this year he was NOT good except in flashes here and there. I know the NBA is about potential and developing players, but taking him with a lottery selection when many teams want an instant difference maker with that high of a pick makes very little sense to me. At best, I'd say he's 2+ years away from even contributing at the NBA level. He's got a ton of holes in his game and there are great athletes on every NBA team so he's not going to out-athlete many at that level. Some GM is going to have hit his knees and pray that Clarke really is an NBA talent because there's no evidence of that in his college 'career'.

And, two years from now, if some poster comes on board here and touts how Clarke went for 22 against the Wolves and says, 'Once a Wildcat, always a Wildcat', I'm gonna throw up. He hardly had to have his uniform washed more than a couple of times while here. In my book, he's as much a Wildcat as Enes Kanter.

I can’t hold that against Kanter because he was screwed.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
If it's a stress fracture, why not just come out and say it? Stress fractures have never been kept a secret in the history of sports. Don't give me the HIPPA stuff either. Sports injuries are always reported. Unless you're at Kentucky, apparently.
I bet you lay in bed worrying about this kid's injury......it's eating you up............let it go....let it go.....let it go........

Again with this stuff. Do you have proof he is not hurt. Has anyone caught a glimpse of him practicing at full speed or, even heard of anyone that has seen him. There is absolutely no advantage to Clarke just sitting out. His draft status has fallen to late 2nd round or undrafted. If anything, he needs to play if possible to try and raise his status. Unless there is proof, I go with injury. It would help if the medical staff and or Cal was more forthcoming in what the problem is exactly. At the least , that info would stop these ongoing inane posts.
Do you not see him jumping up and down during games on the sidelines? If he has an injury that has kept him out for months you would think the medical staff would plant his butt on the bench and tell him not to move to avoid further injury.

I bet you lay in bed worrying about this kid's injury......it's eating you up............let it go....let it go.....let it go........

That's what people like you don't get. I haven't spent more than 5 seconds even thinking about Terrence Clarke's injury outside of the discussions about it on this ... you know ... DISCUSSION board. I'm commenting on the bizarre nature of the ambiguity of the reporting of what is actually going on here. I don't spend a second thinking about it outside of these conversations about it on a board that is made for conversations about stuff like this.

Do you not see him jumping up and down during games on the sidelines? If he has an injury that has kept him out for months you would think the medical staff would plant his butt on the bench and tell him not to move to avoid further injury.
Is that the same medical staff that you and others have been saying is incompetent because Clarke is not playing?
To be honest I thought he was wearing a boot on the sidelines. I am happy to see him cheering on the team. He was our best player when he went down.

I could be wrong but i don't think Clarke has the boot on all the time. The last game i think he did not have it on.

Kentucky has THE WORST medical staff in college basketball. 3 months 4 months 6 months for a sprained ankle. I will go on and make the diagnosis from here.
Son I looked at everything and honestly we came up with,,,,,,,well absolutely nothing. Pretty good gig if you can get,
Vanderbilt was another one of our interesting cases. I notice he is playing every night. It’s a miracle is what it is

The little that Clarke did play i was not that impressed with his play. Maybe because Cal was trying him at PG may have been it. He really needs to come back but I don't think he will.

The little that Clarke did play i was not that impressed with his play. Maybe because Cal was trying him at PG may have been it. He really needs to come back but I don't think he will.
Cal had the entire team breathing out of the wrong eyelid for most of this season. Can't really blame Clarke, he was almost as confused as Cal was.
It literally looked like Cal was just rolling the balls out there for much of this season. If Clarke never got injured, I believe he would be the best player on the team right now.
There are so many negatives with this system. When you have a new team every year, you are taking the chance that kids won't figure it out and this team didn't for a long time.

Reactions: westerncat
I got thinking about how bad this team needs him right now. I know some are gonna come in right now and say it’s gonna kill the chemistry whatever. It could definitely do so but he could handle the ball and get minutes.
I don’t know for sure, injury or nba and if anyone has more info, I’d love to know. But if he can come back, nows the time to practice with the team at least. I liked his game a lot.
Who's TClarke?

I got thinking about how bad this team needs him right now. I know some are gonna come in right now and say it’s gonna kill the chemistry whatever. It could definitely do so but he could handle the ball and get minutes.
I don’t know for sure, injury or nba and if anyone has more info, I’d love to know. But if he can come back, nows the time to practice with the team at least. I liked his game a lot.

Not a chance in hell he's coming back.

ADVERTISEMENT