ADVERTISEMENT

Tastes like chikun...

CatPhight

All-American
Nov 15, 2008
Beaver Lick
jailhawk-dinner2.png

Some of us tried to tell everyone that Louisville was about to get smacked and most people wouldn't believe it. We are here again and the same people are saying the same things.

Kansas is going down, how severe I dont know. But they are going.

And I've been waiting on this day for a long time. They always have been the dirtiest outside of Unc.

Reactions: CatPhight and BBUK
Hopefully $1,000 allegedly doesn’t drop out of an envelope or Kansas is really screwed.
This. We damn near got the death penalty over an ALLEGED $1000.00 payment, that just happened to come open into the hands of someone who went straight to the media.

I usually need a blowtorch and a chainsaw to pry open a FedEX type package. $1000.00...I carry that much with me on a daily basis

Last edited:
This. We damn near got the death penalty over an ALLEGED $1000.00 payment that just happened to come open into the hands of someone who went straight to the media.

I usually need a blowtorch and a chainsaw to pry open a FedEX type package. $1000.00...I carry that much with me on a daily basis

Oh I love this post! You're so right about opening those packages. There is no way that thing flung open. We were set up big time. My how things have changed from 1000 dollars to 100,000 offerings in a couple of decades.

Reactions: SophiesDad
Oh I love this post! You're so right about opening those packages. There is no way that thing flung open. We were set up big time. My how things have changed from 1000 dollars to 100,000 offerings in a couple of decades.

Inflation ! :)

ADVERTISEMENT