ADVERTISEMENT

Take a look!

willievic

Senior
Aug 29, 2005
Louisville, KY.
Before we start calling for getting rid of Coach Stoops and the staff, take a look at some of the players this staff is recruiting. I just saw a post on here where Rivals has us No 10 in recruits for 16. In my 70 plus years of following UK football, I can never remember getting recruits like these coaches are recruiting. The coaches philosophy in the past, on top recruits, was, "We know they won't come to UK, so were not recruiting them." This isn't the way this staff thinks. NO ONE is off limits to them.
Yes, I know all the posts about the mistakes these coaches have made in games, and I agree with them, but I also believe Coach Stoops and his assistants are on the right track. For the first time in many years, I feel were getting players who can compete with the top teams, within a couple of years. I'm willing to bet that the mistakes the coaches make in the games will improve as they get experience.
Let's get behind these coaches for two more years, with less criticism, and see how our team does. I believe in the old adage, "If you can't say something good about someone, just don't say anything."

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Before we start calling for getting rid of Coach Stoops and the staff, take a look at some of the players this staff is recruiting. I just saw a post on here where Rivals has us No 10 in recruits for 16. In my 70 plus years of following UK football, I can never remember getting recruits like these coaches are recruiting. The coaches philosophy in the past, on top recruits, was, "We know they won't come to UK, so were not recruiting them." This isn't the way this staff thinks. NO ONE is off limits to them.
Yes, I know all the posts about the mistakes these coaches have made in games, and I agree with them, but I also believe Coach Stoops and his assistants are on the right track. For the first time in many years, I feel were getting players who can compete with the top teams, within a couple of years. I'm willing to bet that the mistakes the coaches make in the games will improve as they get experience.
Let's get behind these coaches for two more years, with less criticism, and see how our team does. I believe in the old adage, "If you can't say something good about someone, just don't say anything."

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

I'm usually with you Willie but CMS is a bad bad in game coach. Not just bad.... double bad. UK football is in a really bad place and Stoops is just prolonging the agony.

Yeah, i mean, look at the way he's coached up the other high-profile players he's brought in . .

Oh. Nevermind

Willies right, I say just recruit more O & D lineman and the scene will change for the better.............we need to check our weakness's and that's where it's at..........more lineman can help subsitute each other especially on defense..........:football:

ADVERTISEMENT