ADVERTISEMENT

Tai Wynyard headed to Santa Clara

1422234371139.jpg

Good luck to him.

lol we're sending good wishes to the guy that has people following him with guns to parties. Yeah don't let the door hit you on the way out

He’s probably gonna do the whole straight out of Compton thing now.

Good luck to him. I look forward to him doing well and seeing the threads after he succeeds.

Reactions: crestcat
Sounds to me like he was just a p****. Idk why else you’d have an armed guard follow you around
So does he tell an armed wacko to leave him TF alone? Honestly, I don't know why Cal reacted to the extreme he did unless this wasn't the first issue with Tai.

Herb Sendek former UK assistant coaches there. I didn't know that.

Herb is kind of like a homeless man's Tubby. Solid if not spectacular job at NC State, but they went another direction because he couldn't beat Duke or Carolina. With Tubby, it was the recruiting that did him in at UK eventually.

But I do wish Tai the best at Santa Clara.

So does he tell an armed wacko to leave him TF alone? Honestly, I don't know why Cal reacted to the extreme he did unless this wasn't the first issue with Tai.
So he has a friend with him at parties who he knows has a gun and he knows the guy is saying that he is HIS bodyguard... but just the other guy is the wacko? And Cal overreacted
Wow...

Reactions: MbergCat
He’s probably gonna do the whole straight out of Compton thing now.

Yeah. Because Compton is as close to Santa Clara as Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Cleveland, St. Louis, Memphis and Pittsburgh are to Lexington. There ain't no guns or gangs in dem cities.

I really wish Geography was required in high school.

Reactions: Cindog28
So he has a friend with him at parties who he knows has a gun and he knows the guy is saying that he is HIS bodyguard... but just the other guy is the wacko? And Cal overreacted
Wow...
He may have or there's more to the story. Who's to say Tai is the wacko? But idk if we need an armed posse, friend or a leech hanging around the program either. You can tell them to stay away or follow him to Santa Clara.

Meh, it's not like he was ever going to make an NBA roster. I can think of way worse places to spend a few years....

Santa-Clara-Graham-Housing-2.jpg

130812-581-Women_Volleyball_Team.jpg
Cali is a nice place if you don’t mind high taxes, wacky laws and regulations, fires, earthquakes, riots, and the occasional drought or flood. But yes. Very beautiful state in oh so many ways. Just don’t think I could live there.

Reactions: kev69
What's the story here? First I've heard of this.
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...ai-wynyard-santa-clara-uk-wildcats/625381002/

"Courier Journal reported after Wynyard's suspension that UK fraternity and sorority members used a group messaging app to warn each other about a potentially dangerous student who allegedly carried a gun to a party in January and said he was protecting Wynyard. The alleged bodyguard, Aaron Steele, is no longer enrolled in classes at UK. He was arrested on a misdemeanor assault charge in February after police said he struck a woman and threw her against a wall.

UK has not confirmed if that incident was the cause of Wynyard's suspension."

:confused:

Huge Silicon Valley legacy and presence. Nice free online courses for entrepreneurs.

No Power Five exposure whatsoever.

One wonders what these young men think.

What does he need "Power Five exposure" for?

Yeah. Because Compton is as close to Santa Clara as Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Cleveland, St. Louis, Memphis and Pittsburgh are to Lexington. There ain't no guns or gangs in dem cities.

I really wish Geography was required in high school.
Is the campus not in California??? Hats what the reference def meant. And lol I have a bachelors in social studies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT