ADVERTISEMENT

Tahj Rice

I don't know why the staff hasn't went after him

He's from Louisville. In-state kid. Duke is about to land him.

What's the story with him and UK? Just no interest on his part?

DA, you beat me to it. Supposedly has offers from USC, Oregon and Va Tech among others. As hard as DL are to find one would think you'd be interested in one in your backyard and a 4* at that. What's up with this?

DA, you beat me to it. Supposedly has offers from USC, Oregon and Va Tech among others. As hard as DL are to find one would think you'd be interested in one in your backyard and a 4* at that. What's up with this?
Maybe he will turn out as good as Elam. Sarcasm

Interesting that it is Duke. Apparently neither local school made him a priority. Perhaps that will change but who knows

I expect Rice to fall in the next ratings update while a couple of our players will get a bump. Wouldn't be shocked to see Rice as a 5.6 and Jarren Williams as a 5.8 at the very least.

There hasn't been adequate research done on the 2018 class yet as 2017 just ended. Rice reminds me of Tyrone Pearson (?) of a few years back. In state D lineman ranked extremely high in the initial rankings only to end up as a WKU commit after UK pulled his offer.

There will be LOTS of movement as 24/7 and Rivals start looking at 2018 closer.

I wouldn't fret at his loss by a whole lot, but I wish the young man nothing but the best in his future.

Maybe he blows up and we do end up getting involved, but it doesn't look likely as of this moment.

I expect Rice to fall in the next ratings update while a couple of our players will get a bump. Wouldn't be shocked to see Rice as a 5.6 and Jarren Williams as a 5.8 at the very least.

There hasn't been adequate research done on the 2018 class yet as 2017 just ended. Rice reminds me of Tyrone Pearson (?) of a few years back. In state D lineman ranked extremely high in the initial rankings only to end up as a WKU commit after UK pulled his offer.

There will be LOTS of movement as 24/7 and Rivals start looking at 2018 closer.

I wouldn't fret at his loss by a whole lot, but I wish the young man nothing but the best in his future.

Maybe he blows up and we do end up getting involved, but it doesn't look likely as of this moment.
I thought Williams would get bumped but he actually dropped in the rankings. He went from 17th to 23rd rated dt qb.

3kidsandme,

It seems like one of these next ratings update is the biggest as far as movements go every year at Rivals. Usually happens in late June, if I remember right.

Tyrone Pearson? lol

The Rice kid just committed to Duke. Pearson was an academics red flag from the very start.

Interesting to see if his teammate Brents stays on the elite recruit level. Has offers from Bama, Oregon, USC...

ADVERTISEMENT