ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 Tickets!

Mar 27, 2019
Any Cat fans making the trip to KC and want to buy tickets without paying the crazy stub hub fees, I have 2 available. Sec 227 Row 6. Please no scams. These are all strip tickets, meaning they include all 3 games. Contact if interested 402-301-3181

Go Cats!!

@jgraf_1
I think i may have mentioned this before but the day after the 2015 bracket release i looked to my wife and said there is no way kentucky wins the championship. she thought i was crazy then i showed her why. i had recorded the bracketology on espn u and watched it later and played a clip for her.

around 2 in the morning that day on espn u they had their yearly "bracketology" but the one with all of their college analysts not just their top tier guys. anyways, to close the show they brought in a "vegas insider" to describe how much money vegas would lose should UK pull off the miraculous perfect season. the fact that someone from vegas would be involved with a college basketball show told me all i needed to know that year.
Dude could you possibility send that footage of the vegas insider? I’ve been looking for this clip for years!

@jgraf_1

Dude could you possibility send that footage of the vegas insider? I’ve been looking for this clip for years!
I'll see if I can find it. I know it was on espnu at like 2 in the morning that year. I can see the host's face. He's not on their anymore. It was that young white guy with thick curly brown hair. Let me see if I can find any reference to it.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Here is another. Can't find the video yet.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT