ADVERTISEMENT

Super tickets

May 20, 2009
where would be the best place to buy a couple tickets for Friday's game? And what would be a fair price if I find any.

I think they sold for $10. UL started selling them right after their game Sunday and yesterday. Sold out almost before UK even played. Not sure you will find many going to BBN. Maybe they will add some seats? However a few years ago I went down to a UK-UL game there and was turned away at the tx window. Later saw at the same window had txs if you were wearing red. Bush league I thought. I still got in and we won!

I think they sold for $10. UL started selling them right after their game Sunday and yesterday. Sold out almost before UK even played. Not sure you will find many going to BBN. Maybe they will add some seats? However a few years ago I went down to a UK-UL game there and was turned away at the tx window. Later saw at the same window had txs if you were wearing red. Bush league I thought. I still got in and we won!

They had some available last night on their website when UK game was over for $25 but those are sold out now.

Guessing the best chance is to know someone or be willing to pay a bit extra for them now.

I believe they are sold out now and were sold out right after our game last night. Tickets are now going for $300-$500 per seat for chairbacks and $100-$300 for just general admission right now on StubHub.

UofLOL put the tickets on sale prior to the UK game to ensure that
UK could not buy up a bunch if we beat State.

I'll not pay a uofl scalper one red cent. I'll watch from home...

Reactions: bigbluegrog
I believe they are sold out now and were sold out right after our game last night. Tickets are now going for $300-$500 per seat for chairbacks and $100-$300 for just general admission right now on StubHub.

Wow, I can't tell you how many UK games I have attended where the "crowd" consisted of parents, a few girl friends and a few scouts. Amazing.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
Season ticket holders were able to request two tickets each that were chair back. Due to work and other things, I am not able to go. Ill just watch from the comfort of my home.

Just saw on UL board that StubHub has GA tickets for Friday for $30, and $75 for chairbacks. Not sure how long they'll last.

Prices are dropping...I'd love to go, but just don't think I can get back to KY two weekends in a row. Go out there and buy them !

I have two tickets to game one I'll sell for $15 a piece. I wanted to go to game 2 and could only buy the set.

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
ADVERTISEMENT