ADVERTISEMENT

Suge Knight goes Heisenberg

argubs2

Junior
Feb 28, 2007
The Grow-Op
Suge Knight gets into an argument with film crew and then runs them over in a truck on the set of an upcoming NWA biopic. One dead.

Shocking that such a well adjusted / outstanding man of character would go berserk like that.

Fun Suge Facts -

- He killed 2Pac
- He nearly murdered Vanilla Ice
- He likes murdering people

Discuss.

What- you want your producers out there rapping, dancing around in your videos?

Surprised no one has made this an indictment of the entire hip-hop industry, yet. Proud of the Paddock.

Surely this will be the chance to put this guy away for good. Money can get you out of a lot of stuff, but c'mon.

Those silly rappers, I always get confused whether it's pronounced like "Sue" followed by a "juh," or like "sugar" without the ending "-ar."

Originally posted by anthonys735:
His Wiki page is good reading.
laugh.r191677.gif

I read every bit of that, I couldn't quit. He's just misunderstood.

Originally posted by wcc31:
What- you want your producers out there rapping, dancing around in your videos?
Rack

Rap game needs more Suge and less sugar.

Originally posted by funKYcat75:
Surprised no one has made this an indictment of the entire hip-hop industry, yet. Proud of the Paddock.
More like an indictment of late 80's / early 90's rap. Suge Knight is 49 and the victims were in their 50's. A little old to be doing this sort of stuff, that's for sure.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Originally posted by argubs2:
Suge Knight gets into an argument with film crew and then runs them over in a truck on the set of an upcoming NWA biopic. One dead.

Shocking that such a well adjusted / outstanding man of character would go berserk like that.

Fun Suge Facts -

- He killed 2Pac
- He nearly murdered Vanilla Ice
- He likes murdering people

Discuss.
Let me get this straight. So the film crew decided to argue with the man they are filming a biopic of NWA with and thought "Hey this will end peacefully." Who in their right mind argues with him?

Laugh at Vanilla with the 9 all you want but the man is still alive. Street Cred that.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Originally posted by Xception:

Originally posted by WayneDougan:
Suge Knight is 49 and the victims were in their 50's. A little old to be doing this sort of stuff, that's for sure.
I agree , 20's or 30's is more in the wheel house for murdering folk .
I am 34 and it's been at least 6 years since my last murder, but hey no one has argued with me about how to produce my biopic either.

Reactions: Nubb16
Originally posted by dgtatu01:

Originally posted by Xception:

Originally posted by WayneDougan:
Suge Knight is 49 and the victims were in their 50's. A little old to be doing this sort of stuff, that's for sure.
I agree , 20's or 30's is more in the wheel house for murdering folk .
I am 34 and it's been at least 6 years since my last murder, but hey no one has argued with me about how to produce my biopic either.
The Schofield Kid: [referring to his gun] You go on, keep it. I'm never gonna use it again. I won't kill nobody no more. I ain't like you, Will...

Who is Willy?

"He's supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody ever believed he was real. Nobody ever knew him or saw anybody that ever worked directly for him. But to hear the mods talk about it...anybody could have worked for Willy. You never knew; that was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

He was legendary. He was the greatest poster this site has ever seen...or will ever see. He was/is the GOAT!

Then Barney Fife shows up one day with his single solitary interwebz bullet...

...and BAM! Just like that...he's gone. Underground. Nobody's ever seen him since. He becomes a myth, a spook story that criminals tell their kids at night. 'Rat to the mods on your pop and Willy will get you.' But no one ever really believes."

ADVERTISEMENT