ADVERTISEMENT

Strippers and hoe’s redux

Jan 24, 2018
This is a true story-
Had a lOOieville fan tell me yesterday that he does not understand why lOOieville was punished for hoe-gate. After all,according to this fan “everybody has hoe’s and strippers in their dorm to entertain players and recruits, and if you think they don’t, you are naive”.

The fact that it's so easy to arrange a good time is what makes it so funny.

All you have to do is leave current players to their own devices with recruits; give them a few reasonable limits on where they can go/what they can do, but they'll go find a party and college girls will naturally be interested in these tall, athletic possible future stars.

That's a far cry from the coaching staff arranging professional prostitutes, many significantly older than these minors.

What's so tough to grasp about that?

And this is why I dislike UL and their fans so much. They thought it was ok, they are just upset that they got caught. They say the same thing about Adidas paying players, and their asst coaches paying recruits, along with falsifying recruiting documents. Then they want to complain about their administration setting them up because they are truly UK fans. They are just unbearable, and I hope they get the death penalty.

This is a true story-
Had a lOOieville fan tell me yesterday that he does not understand why lOOieville was punished for hoe-gate. After all,according to this fan “everybody has hoe’s and strippers in their dorm to entertain players and recruits, and if you think they don’t, you are naive”.
Hook up and parties do happen...Ask Julius Randle how he met Kendra

bhurt.jpg

Reactions: blubo and Ocornett
It may seem bizzare to normal folks like us, but there are some outliers that pull for teams that are ok with aldultery, abortions, strippers, cheating, and lying from their coaches. That one school in America would be U6.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Um it’s pretty simple when the strippers and hoe’s are actual slutty students everything is cool...when the strippers and hoe’s are paid professionals that’s illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT