ADVERTISEMENT

Streaming of UK basketball games

arenk

Junior
Jan 3, 2003
Does anyone know whether our football and basketball games will be streamed just as they have in the past? I was disappointed that I couldn't watch us beat Florida last Saturday. Any info would be appreciated.

Reactions: BBUK
That is so ridiculous that wonderful website with all the old games was deleted by those stupid copyright Nazis :( All billions was doing was preserving and archiving history! I guess they'd rather those old games risk being forever lost? :p

I hope billions can still at least in private continue collecting and digitally converting old games...that way they're at least preserved in some way and maybe someday he or someone else can host them again.

That is so ridiculous that wonderful website with all the old games was deleted by those stupid copyright Nazis :( All billions was doing was preserving and archiving history! I guess they'd rather those old games risk being forever lost? :p

I hope billions can still at least in private continue collecting and digitally converting old games...that way they're at least preserved in some way and maybe someday he or someone else can host them again.

A guy named Ritchie Curtis has already done all of this and then some. He has over 1400 UK basketball games archived.

They called him Bill...sigh...

Does anyone know whether our football and basketball games will be streamed just as they have in the past? I was disappointed that I couldn't watch us beat Florida last Saturday. Any info would be appreciated.
WatchESPN app had the Florida game. I know they won’t have every game, but a good portion of them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT