ADVERTISEMENT

story on rocky top

yep you are right ! Lmao ! Typical Kentucky hater...

Nothing sucks like a big orange...now go spit Virgil... [laughing]

t-mouth.jpg

Rocky top you'll always be a loser to me. Good Ole Rock top, Loserville of the SEC. 2 years doesn't make up for 100+ years of bad basketball. You still haven't really won anything yet. This year is your only hope to maybe get a FF on your resume.

TN in over 100 years:
0 Titles
0 FF
1 E8
7 Sweet Sixteens
4 SEC tourney titles
10 Reg. season SEC

Cal has beaten that in under 10 years LMFAO! I think you will lose before our matchup, but I hope not. I hope we can take that #1 ranking off your name. Then after this year, it's back to the dark ages for TN BB. Back to your fans not giving a crap again.

Rocky top you'll always be a loser to me. Good Ole Rock top, Loserville of the SEC. 2 years doesn't make up for 100+ years of bad basketball. You still haven't really won anything yet. This year is your only hope to maybe get a FF on your resume.

TN in over 100 years:
0 Titles
0 FF
1 E8
7 Sweet Sixteens
4 SEC tourney titles
10 Reg. season SEC

Cal has beaten that in under 10 years LMFAO! I think you will lose before our matchup, but I hope not. I hope we can take that #1 ranking off your name. Then after this year, it's back to the dark ages for TN BB. Back to your fans not giving a crap again.

Over 1000 losses... [laughing]

lol-ut.jpg

Two strangers sitting next to each other on a flight strike up a conversation. After awhile one said to the other, "You're a UK grad aren't you.?"

The other said "Yes, how did you know?"

The reply came " You're just so confident, composed, and well -informed that I knew it just had to be"

A little later the UK grad said to the other guy "You're a UT grad aren't you?"

The guy said "Why yes, how did you know?"

The reply came back "I saw you're class ring when you were picking your nose"

If a couple from Tennessee move to Alabama and then get a divorce are they still brother and sister?

Reactions: CatfanMike47
A Miss St fan and a Tennessee fan were driving along when all of a sudden the Miss St fan slams on the brakes. There was a sheep with her head stuck in the fence and the Miss St fan said: "We Bulldogs never pass up an opportunity like this!" He gets out and has his way with the sheep. Then he says to the Tennessee fan, "Your turn"... And the Tennessee fan bends over and sticks his head in the fence.

You guys are to fun ! In all honesty , I bet we lose tomorrow . In a way, I don’t mind , I don’t think we have played well the last 6 or so games . Especially since being #1.

Reactions: CatfanMike47

TN in over 100 years:
0 Titles
0 FF
1 E8
7 Sweet Sixteens
4 SEC tourney titles
10 Reg. season SEC

That's a resume worthy of Kent state.

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
Imagine having an arena that sits over 20k for a team that has one elite 8, and that was within the last 10 years.

Or imagine being so obsessed with 1998 that you hired the coach from then as your AD thinking that was going to make you relevant again...not a surprise, I guess, since ppl in Tennessee keep love in the family.

Why do Tennessee grads display their diplomas on their dashboard?
So that they can park in handicap spaces...

What's the difference between a Vol fan and a Mud Carp?
One's a scavenging, scum sucking, bottom feeder,
and the other is a fish...

You guys are to fun ! In all honesty , I bet we lose tomorrow . In a way, I don’t mind , I don’t think we have played well the last 6 or so games . Especially since being #1.

Can not wait to see how Grant Williams matches up to Washington, is going to be a fun game. I have friends that is Tennessee fans, they will keep catching hell from me, especially if Kentucky ends that number 1 ranking.

A Louisville fan and a Tennessee fan decided to go on a fishing trip. Both of them being dirt poor, they had to rent a canoe. Once on the water they paddled around a while and eventually came to an incredible fishing hole. They caught so many fish they spent the rest of the day there. As the sun was going down they realized they had to go return the boat and get home. At that point the Louisville fan took out a piece of chalk and marked a huge X in the middle of the boat. The Tennessee fan asked, "what in the world are you doing, man?" The man responded, "I'm marking our spot so we can come back tomorrow." The Tennessee fan threw his head back and roared with laughter. He replied "You idiot! Don't you know, we might not even get this same boat tomorrow!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT