ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops suspends Dan Brezowitz

I assumed the suspension/investigation began the same week as he event. I don't think anyone thought Brezowitz was still actively working.

Reactions: bigbluedon
I think all contracts are with the University. I doubt in this case coach Stoops had much recourse as what was going to be done. As the Head Coach, it is quite possible his name is prominent on the notice of suspension....
Whether he wanted to or not.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
That's probably a University thing, not Stoops.
I heard Stoop say this exact thing in another interview. Told the reporter that the investigation was being handled by the university and he was waiting to hear the outcome of their investigation. Not exact quote but he said enough to know that he was not involved in the investigation or the impending punishment that could result from that investigation.

The film don't lie, unfortunately applies to this situation also. Got the whole thing on video.

He gone. Stoops knows it. Just waiting for the right Friday afternoon at 5:00 pm to drop it on the news services.

Who is doing the job right now ?
From the dramatic fall off in recruiting since this incident, the Bouknight issue, and losing Clink to Michigan, it doesn't appear that anyone is at the wheel right now.

Coach Stoops has got to get this fixed sooner rather than later. The timing of these three incidents from program leaders is a killer for recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT