ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops is the worst

I this point I don't care how many we win. I am going to keep watching anyway because I want to complain. :)

• Haha
Reactions: PushupMan
Sorry guys, come out of the woodwork all you want, glad for the victory, but stoops is underachieving with the talent he has. Georgia ain't that good and we got smoked by frigging USC. This season has a long way before it can be considered a success. Focus needs to be on beating Vanderbilt, won't be easy.

Sorry guys, come out of the woodwork all you want, glad for the victory, but stoops is underachieving with the talent he has. Georgia ain't that good and we got smoked by frigging USC. This season has a long way before it can be considered a success. Focus needs to be on beating Vanderbilt, won't be easy.
Our best talent is still bottom half of the conference. No idea why some of you folks fail to realize how hard it is to climb the ladder in the SEC.

You made a dumbass comment. You then doubled down on your dumbass comment and dared me to bring it back up. So I did.

Moral of the story - don’t make dumbass comments.

Oprah Winfrey GIF

You do know that UGA and ole miss are supposed to have way more talent than KY. Seems to me stoops is overachieving. Maybe I'm just dumb though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT