ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops’ Comments about the Future of UK’s Offense

I know you're wrong because you're a Mark Stoops super fan. No objectivity.

You'd defend the guy if he slapped your mom. The man crush runs deep.
Actually I know I am right because I heard it from the horse's mouth.

But using your argument, then you are wrong because you constantly bash Stoops. So no objectivity.

You would hate Stoops if he shit you three gold bricks worth billions and gave it to you.

But using your argument, then you are wrong because you constantly bash Stoops. So no objectivity.

You would hate Stoops if he shit you three gold bricks worth billions and gave it to you.

Your horse is lying or you were talking to the horse's ass. Stoops dictates the offense he wants. He may not say "never pass the ball" but that is semantics. It is obvious he has fell in love with a ball control, milk the clock, ground and pound offense. Therefore, it is on him. If he were to turn it loose and tell Grant to "run your Cincinnati offense" we wouldn't see a 1980's big ten attack.

Speaking of horse's mouth, we have former coaches on Twitter commenting that the reason the pass offense is broken is because we don't practice it.

Your horse is lying or you were talking to the horse's ass. Stoops dictates the offense he wants. He may not say "never pass the ball" but that is semantics. It is obvious he has fell in love with a ball control, milk the clock, ground and pound offense. Therefore, it is on him. If he were to turn it loose and tell Grant to "run your Cincinnati offense" we wouldn't see a 1980's big ten attack.

Speaking of horse's mouth, we have former coaches on Twitter commenting that the reason the pass offense is broken is because we don't practice it.
Yeah. From guys who got fired. It's obvious you have no clue.

That's hilarious! And true of many people out there (don't know if it's true of this guy). He has his flaws as a coach, but he's been great for us so far. He'll get better, too.

Reactions: merrimanm
Yeah. From guys who got fired. It's obvious you have no clue.

Yeah, merriman the insider heard directly from the horses ass that Stoops allows his OC to run a high powered, high octane offense as long as he doesn't score too fast, moves at a snails pace and protects his D. But since he doesn't tell him every play to run (only occasionally "suggests" plays) he's not meddling nor is he the reason we've had three high-powered offensive coordinators who suddenly end up looking like 1980s Lou Holtz. Totally got it.

Reactions: THE_OAK and law1127
ADVERTISEMENT