ADVERTISEMENT

Stewart commits to Washington

Ask BOL BOL and Fultz how the PAC 12 prepares you. Hell, London Ball looked good in that conference. Good players NEVER take the easy way out. Good luck young man. Your 15 minutes of fame are over...

Ask BOL BOL and Fultz how the PAC 12 prepares you. Hell, London Ball looked good in that conference. Good players NEVER take the easy way out. Good luck young man. Your 15 minutes of fame are over...

Yeah will play in a trash league and never be on tv.

Duke has Carey, Bolden and Delauirer (seniors) on board. Now I know there isn’t a Nick Richards in that group but I’d say uk needs to sign a big body for next year more than Duke does at this point. I guess you could convince the #6 recruit from this year’s class (ej) to come back.

Btw, this is bad for Duke and UK. Bad for Duke because they miss on Stewart. Bad for UK because it means the Stewart/McDaniels pairing is very much in play.
LOL it is great that UK doesn't have to worry about a kid who demands a certain amount of shots , starting spot and be the 'the" man . He is a good player but UK is not for him. If we miss on Hurt or Mcdaniels then it is bad for UK. Who cares a bout a kid who would of been a cancer ? Not I .

Mike Hopkins played at Cuse for 4 years and then was Boheim's right hand on the bench for 22 years. Washington only plays 2-3 and ugly offense just like Cuse. If Stewart bought a pitch of Hopkins pushing him to be his best/reach his highest potential he's literally chosen a school who has 0 professional schemes. Literally ZERO. Not sour grapes on my end, kid is a nice player but he was never coming here he was prioritized behind Wiseman, Carey, and McDaniels. Wish the kid luck. He'll need it if he wants anyone to ever see him play basketball in the next year.

That shows me that the kid doesn’t relish playing in the spotlight and doesn’t like competition. We don’t need those guys no matter what. I’d rather find Josh Harrelson like transfer for real. Plenty out there.

Reactions: anon_q409idbs5m40a
I think Hurt goes to Duke for sure now.

K loves to go 4 out, 1 in. Hurt is the perfect stretch 4 in their system. Plus the 2-3 zone K likes to play lately means he won't get exploited on the defensive end.

What I find interesting is how during the UK/Auburn game, Dick Vitale was talking about Reid and how he had to up his game now at UK; he went on to say something about the competition in the PAC 12 is nothing like the SEC.
If that truly is the thoughts of people like Vitale and others, you have to wonder about players who want to shy away from top competition night in and night out.
Is this what Coach Cal says "UK is not for everyone"?

I understand the Washington pick. Hopkins has been recruiting him for years. Hopkins was a local guy to him from their NY days. So they were probably close. He’ll be the man at Washington which jives with what we were told about why we were unlikely shortly after his visit here.

We have 6 guys on the current roster that have scored 20 or more at least once in their careers. 5 of them have done it this season alone and 4 of them multiple times this season. Gotta be willing to share the spotlight here.

That is so stupid. Or he can ask Harden, Westbrook, and Ayton how the PAC 12 prepares you. If Stewart is the player ghat pundits say that he is then his league won’t matter. His game will do the talking.

I don't get it but whatever floats your boat.

What has UW ever done in college basketball? Weird but it is what it is.
Agree would understand it if he had picked you but has Washington ever got past the sweet sixteen much less the FF

And he immediately says he is going after McDaniels.
Hope he fails on that.
That always works out so well. Remember when the douche that went to Memphis said he wanted to play with maxey? Truth is most guys say they want to player with player X but it very rarely goes according to plan

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Like most of you I am glad he did not go to puke. Will never see much of him playing out west. You have to wonder what the "bad visit at UK" was all about ?

Reactions: true blue1
Did not need. Duke will have a good team next year and I believe this year is best chance to win it since actually winning it in 15. Definitely better than last year, I think that much is already clear

Did not need. Duke will have a good team next year and I believe this year is best chance to win it since actually winning it in 15. Definitely better than last year, I think that much is already clear
It's not just a river in Africa. You have a great player coming in with Carey and then it drops off to decent players. You guys are going to lose a ton if you think that will be a good team next year as it sits I call BS. You almost have no targets left in the top 100. I don't think you are leading for any of the remaining guys. Your looking at a major drop off next year in talent. If Jones leaves too you all are screwed. Plus I think you all stumble again this year similar to last year or earlier.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I think Hurt goes to Duke for sure now.

K loves to go 4 out, 1 in. Hurt is the perfect stretch 4 in their system. Plus the 2-3 zone K likes to play lately means he won't get exploited on the defensive end.

You have any info on this? I was under the impression Duke really wasn't much of a player for Hurt. Seemed to be Kansas or elsewhere midwest.

I mean, are folks still puzzled why an elite recruit chooses a football school over traditional basketball powers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT