ADVERTISEMENT

Stewart commits to Washington

Says the coach at UW will push him to be his best. He must not follow Cal. Hands off McDaniel!! Glad it's not Duke!!

"Teacher says, every time an elite recruit picks a school other than Duke, an angel gets his wings."

Another player that wont play in the NCAA tourney and then will be gone. At least if ain't dook. Dook your on the clock and running out of options for next year. After you crap out early this year hopefully it's the beginning of the fade to black.

Stewart said he's going to go after McDaniel's. Hopefully he decides to head east after Stewart heads west. We need McDaniel's I gave up on Stewart along time ago. After they said he had a bad visit I couldn't figure that out. Had never heard that with Cal.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Word got out his handlers were looking to get paid. He chose UW over MSU, UK and Dook and he’s from the Midwest :flush:

Another player that wont play in the NCAA tourney and then will be gone. At least if ain't dook. Dook your on the clock and running out of options for next year. After you crap out early this year hopefully it's the beginning of the fade to black.

Stewart said he's going to go after McDaniel's. Hopefully he decides to head east after Stewart heads west. We need McDaniel's I gave up on Stewart along time ago. After they said he had a bad visit I couldn't figure that out. Had never heard that with Cal.
Not saying this will happen but it makes me wonder if they’ll use Quade as an example for McDaniels? With a “ Cal will recruit over you “ type of pitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: gracetoyou
I don't get it but whatever floats your boat.

What has UW ever done in college basketball? Weird but it is what it is.

Another player that wont play in the NCAA tourney and then will be gone. At least if ain't dook. Dook your on the clock and running out of options for next year.

Duke has Carey, Bolden and Delauirer (seniors) on board. Now I know there isn’t a Nick Richards in that group but I’d say uk needs to sign a big body for next year more than Duke does at this point. I guess you could convince the #6 recruit from this year’s class (ej) to come back.

Btw, this is bad for Duke and UK. Bad for Duke because they miss on Stewart. Bad for UK because it means the Stewart/McDaniels pairing is very much in play.

Not saying this will happen but it makes me wonder if they’ll use Quade as a recruiter for McDaniels? With a “ Cal will recruit over you “ type of pitch.
They might, but McDaniel's should know he's no Quade LOL. Dude is ranked to high to be recruited over and it's too late in the game. He's our last shot at a true big unless a reclass happens.

I am sure he will confer with with Quade Green.

What's he going to say?

"Hey Quade. What's it like to be recruited over based on not being able to compete with incoming freshmen. Let's talk about it when I get to campus being that we'll have more time to chat due to no one paying attention to our program and wanting to conduct interviews with us."

Duke has Carey, Bolden and Delauirer (seniors) on board. Now I know there isn’t a Nick Richards in that group but I’d say uk needs to sign a big body for next year more than Duke does at this point. I guess you could convince the #6 recruit from this year’s class (ej) to come back.

Btw, this is bad for Duke and UK. Bad for Duke because they miss on Stewart. Bad for UK because it means the Stewart/McDaniels pairing is very much in play.
Honestly from what you have now to what it is looking like for you next year you can't lie and say it's a monster drop. I don't see McDaniel's going anywhere, but SDSU or KY. Bolden really, LOL.

Reactions: CatfanMike47

[laughing] Yeah McD is heading to UW.

ADVERTISEMENT