ADVERTISEMENT

Stepping on the gas

FL2287

Blue Chip Prospect
Aug 13, 2003
I don't think UK has even started to step on the gas yet. I think Booker goes for 4 out of 5 for three against WV.

I've wondered the same thing. Kinda like Cal has a "Master Plan" at work here......trying to get them to peak at the right time.

I do keep hearing the players and even Cal stating that "when we fire on all cylinders" or similar that we'll be "really scary".

Uh, guys, isn't it time? Been waiting for it.

Kinda like UCLA and unc** games? I agree. We have that next gear, just been saving it.

Gotta say, I'm ready for it!

My guess is that this team does what it needs to do to build a comfortable lead and they can do this with a couple of players not playing well. It's rare for all players to be hitting on all cylinders at one time and we were lucky enough to see it a couple of times this year but I wouldn't expect it.

What the team really, really needs to put people away convincingly is to have someone hot from 3. If Booker gets out of his slump, this team is unbeatable. He's the scoring wildcard right now. Defense is not an issue with this team - that's effort at this point.

I SO HOPE they step on the gas and run over the next 4 teams!! I think I might be disappointed if I don't get to see them ALL play collectively at their individual best at some point..
sad0013.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT