ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen Johnsons last home game...

I hope he and Benny are fresh enough to do their best. No idea why they were in there last night getting beaten up in a blowout.

Reactions: cmark22
Agree with all the above.
Stephens has the heart of Secretariat! Seen all the UK quarterbacks play since 'The Sweet Kentucky Babe' and none played with more courage! Hope there is large crowd send off for all the seniors! I'm proud they chose to for The CATS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingseve1
Please show up guys. Support this team and the seniors. We can win 8 games, we need that place filled and rockin from start to finish.

Reactions: kev69
Don't want to think about where we would be without him.All the seniors have brought us from 2-10 to two bowl games.They deserve our thanks and a show of respect for what they have done.

Agreed. I don't care if people hate Stoops, freaking show up for SJ.

I truly don't understand why anyone would hate Coach Stoops. I have been one of his biggest critics as far as his play calling, but I want to see him back next year. I truly think it would do Coach stoops good to watch some college games of other teams. The game has changed in the last 10 to 15 years, and sometimes you must change with it. BE NOT THE FIRST TO TRY THE NEW, OR THE LAST TO LEAVE THE OLD.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Will never forget SJ. When Barker went down, things were looking pretty bleak, but Stephen came in and saved us. He will always have a special place in UK Football lore. Thanks to him and all of our outgoing players. Go Big Blue!!

I think SJ was the perfect quarterback to lead us back to respectable. Absolutely love the guy.

With that said, I think it's a good thing He s graduating(if someone steps up) as we need a qb to go out and be the guy. Throw for 300 and have 60% completion. Be able to make any throw.

Sad to See him go, but I'm hoping for someone to be what we thought barker would.

ADVERTISEMENT