ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen Johnson receives the Howard Schnellenberger Award

He looks like he's filled out a bit. I remember he looked like me in a suit last year lol

When Johnson left Grambling doubt he could have imagined what has happened since.

When Johnson left Grambling doubt he could have imagined what has happened since.
Imagine what the dumbass coach at grambling looks like. You can't tell me Johnson would not dominatelevel.at level. Hell I think he won all his games before getting hurt.

Reactions: no1gman
It's been a while since I've been really confident in a QB going into the season. He misses some intermediate stuff and I think that will improve. What impresses me the most is his command in the huddle and unflappable nature. That sounds like cheese, but he oozes calm. Lord I can't wait until September!

It's decided that he won't be the starter this year. Doubt if you want, you'll see at the first game. I'm really not one that cares either way to be honest.

It's decided that he won't be the starter this year. Doubt if you want, you'll see at the first game. I'm really not one that cares either way to be honest.

Seeing as how he completely outplayed the vaunted superstar Heisman winner, the true Boy Wonder of college football, by a substantial margin...the QB who beats him out will be one helluva player.

Decided by who lol. So Hoak the only other returning scholarship qb going full this spring beat Johnson out 2 days into spring with no pads?

Seeing as how he completely outplayed the vaunted superstar Heisman winner, the true Boy Wonder of college football, by a substantial margin...the QB who beats him out will be one helluva player.
Possibly.

You don't have to believe it. Feel free to move on.
I don't! There is nothing to believe. You make a blanket statement without even a tad bit of evidence to back it up. If by some miracle Hoak starts I still will believe your full of ish. No way in hell this staff is going to a freshman after what Johnson did last year. Hell the coaches are talking like Johnson is the clear cut starter.

I don't! There is nothing to believe. You make a blanket statement without even a tad bit of evidence to back it up. If by some miracle Hoak starts I still will believe your full of ish. No way in hell this staff is going to a freshman after what Johnson did last year. Hell the coaches are talking like Johnson is the clear cut starter.
Okay. Maybe if you curse at me more I'll change what I heard. It's not my info. I won't even get into the 19 yard passing game.

Exactly. Deli just talking to hear himself.

If Johnson can't fix the short/intermediate stuff and the ball security (wasn't it -7 turnover margin last season?) issues, I could definitely see Barker getting his number called.

Barker torched USM for a half and suddenly quit doing so... possibly because of the back injury, possibly not. We can't say for sure either way. However, we CAN say that Barker is a natural leader and has a lot of talent.

"Johnson is unflappable," yeah, well, that's not necessarily a trait unique to him. Johnson has the edge with experience, but like I said... turnovers. We left several wins on the field last season because of costly turnovers and almost lost a few because of them as well. Johnson isn't the only perpetrator, but ball security needs to be a focus this year, and we'll have to see if Johns- err... Smith, improved there or not.

Isn't off-season banter fun?

Regardless, Johnson is deserving of the award, and congratulations are in order. Fantastic job, sir!

If Johnson can't fix the short/intermediate stuff and the ball security (wasn't it -7 turnover margin last season?) issues, I could definitely see Barker getting his number called.

Barker torched USM for a half and suddenly quit doing so... possibly because of the back injury, possibly not. We can't say for sure either way. However, we CAN say that Barker is a natural leader and has a lot of talent.

"Johnson is unflappable," yeah, well, that's not necessarily a trait unique to him. Johnson has the edge with experience, but like I said... turnovers. We left several wins on the field last season because of costly turnovers and almost lost a few because of them as well. Johnson isn't the only perpetrator, but ball security needs to be a focus this year, and we'll have to see if Johns- err... Smith, improved there or not.

Isn't off-season banter fun?

Regardless, Johnson is deserving of the award, and congratulations are in order. Fantastic job, sir!
Some descent O-Line pass blocking would go a long way towards helping his ball security.

3kidsandme . . . . you keep this ish up, and they might toss you the heck outta' here. Seriously, bull crap tossed at another poster can get you slapped like a biatch! Don't let some son-of-a-biscuit eater pull your chain!

Reactions: mattrudd
Don't come on here spewing nonsense and I promise I will not fake cuss at you.
Just sharing facts my man. I would guess you are a true role model to your 3 kids though. Again I'll type slower for you. It's just what I heard from someone close to the program and you are going on your opinion. I really could not care less either way. Maybe my source is wrong. I really don't care if he's right or wrong. But nonsense? Between my source and your opinion based on radio and message boards, I'll go with mine. Smh.

Just sharing facts my man. I would guess you are a true role model to your 3 kids though. Again I'll type slower for you. It's just what I heard from someone close to the program and you are going on your opinion. I really could not care less either way. Maybe my source is wrong. I really don't care if he's right or wrong. But nonsense? Between my source and your opinion based on radio and message boards, I'll go with mine. Smh.
In what universe is using the word ish being a bad role model lol. I apologize for hurting your feelings but don't bring up my kids just don't

In what universe is using the word ish being a bad role model lol. I apologize for hurting your feelings but don't bring up my kids just don't
It's about accountability and respect which you have displayed none for someone just putting out info. Btw I didn't talk about your kids. I talked about you and your behavior. Try reading. Just try.

It's two people going at it equally, and his message board handle is 3kids so he didn't exactly bring them into the thread. I'll ask that the both stop just the same.
It started as a debate and he don't have any right bringing up my parenting on a sports message board. Idc if my handle has my kids names that's bs.

ADVERTISEMENT