ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen A sure nailed it

Speaking of weak, I see that you 'corrected' your horrific spelling of a very easy, rudimentary word. Of course you run and hide to avoid having to face the ridicule of being the worst poster on this board. You run the table in so many categories. Own it proudly!
Says the guy that display Kermit the frog’s rectal canal or his own. Hard to tell.

Agree. But I doubt SA really cares. He made his prediction and it didn't turn out the way he expected. I was shocked not that the Suns lost, but how they lost by a lot at home.
I agree he definitely doesn’t care. He makes millions and we all have been wrong . I just remember the statement so I thought it was funny how he yelled Dallas didn’t have a chance .

SAS for some strange reason I cannot comprehend brings in viewers and website clicks. ESPN will dump him once he can’t deliver those anymore.

They will dump him when his viewing numbers get low not because he's wrong. I can't believe how little I watch espn now. Advertising pays ESPN for SAS's TV and Radio shows. It counters his salary.

Its not so much him being wrong, its the 41 pt beat down. Anyone that was sooo positive the Suns would trample the Mavs looked foolish. Just like we looked after the Peacocks took us to the woodshed. Ouch! I know I took a lot of grief after that one from my circle.

Reactions: Littlefeller
If I turn to a channel and SAS is on I just keep turning. IMHWO he is a complete joke and butt wipe. If he and Dickey V were on all the channels I’d never watch tv again

ADVERTISEMENT