ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen A sure nailed it

Stephen A Smith boasted that the Suns would kill the Mavericks in game 7 tonight. In the middle of the 3rd quarter the Suns are down by 41. As usual, he has no clue what he’s yapping about.
So why do you pay attention to him enough to start threads about his thoughts?

I’d rather not hear about dipshits like SAS and Skip Bayless at all than hear bad things about them. Why today’s fans are conned into thinking the opinions of such attention-whoring clowns matter is beyond me.

Reactions: baseball is life
Stephen A Smith boasted that the Suns would kill the Mavericks in game 7 tonight. In the middle of the 3rd quarter the Suns are down by 41. As usual, he has no clue what he’s yapping about.
There’s no way the Suns should have lost like that to a roster like Dallas, they barley look like a playoff level team. Doncic is that good. He’s like LeBron leading Cleveland in 2006.

How can anyone sit through these shows with Stephen A, Bayless or Cowherd?

I used to like Cowherd on radio like 20 years ago. He has gotten worse as the years have gone by. Maybe that's just it, well all do. Should have a mandatory age 50-55 retirement 😂... I kid. Only speaking for myself.

Reactions: Fox2monk and UK19
Why do people care what SAS says? His on air personality is nothing more than a character he’s playing for the camera. He’s not actually an analyst it’s just all schtick to drive the conversation. He probably doesn’t even believe half of what he says but he’s paid to pretend he’s outraged and yell at whoever his cohost is so that’s what he does.

Reactions: ManitouDan and UK90
He and skip ruined sports discussion. Once they saw trolling was way more profitable than discussion, it was way downhill.

Saw some clips of pat bev talking about cp. Was brutal but spot on

I just wont be able sleep well knowing Stephan A incorrectly predicted an NBA playoff series, I guess my only solace is knowing he was called out on this message board.

Like you…given the weal assumption that you are a fan at all.
Weal? Is that you Elmer? LOL That is how I picture you

Ddd4FSCXcAEFfD7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Like you…given the weak assumption that you are a fan at all.
Speaking of weak, I see that you 'corrected' your horrific spelling of a very easy, rudimentary word. Of course you run and hide to avoid having to face the ridicule of being the worst poster on this board. You run the table in so many categories. Own it proudly!

Reactions: BlueThunderstruck
ADVERTISEMENT