ADVERTISEMENT

Stay off the field Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Kentucky Football. We've been the laughingstock of the SEC as long as I can remember. We've never beaten Florida in my entire lifetime. You can bet your a$$ if we win, I'm gunna be on that field. Sorry, not sorry.
Yeah. We're inferior.

He or she is just someone who doesn't know football. Completely clueless.

He or she comes from the basketball board and carries the same expectations from there to here. It's humorous, enormously sad, but humorous.
If you are picking our football program to win anything of consequence, apparently you haven't been watching very long. No football expert at all, but I do know mediocrity when I see it.

If you are picking our football program to win anything of consequence, apparently you haven't been watching very long. No football expert at all, but I do know mediocrity when I see it.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and are getting called out repeatedly. If you admit to not knowing much about football, why are you even speaking? Please stop.

I'm not advocating storming the field, but I can say form my personal experience in 2007 when we beat #1 LSU, rushing onto the field and being able to get up close and personal with a few players and giving high fives to a zillion people I have never seen before was the most exhilarating feelings I can ever remember. The place was absolutely insane.

I have a feeling if we do beat the Gators, 30 years of frustration is going to pour itself out onto that field. If you are one of them, don't forget the university will be fined by the league, I think we had to pay $50,000, so do like a lot of us did back then and send a small donation to help cover the expense. Fun is never free :)

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to somebody breaking their neck storming the field and I will have zero sympathy for them when they do. Fans should never be on the field.

And yes, I said the same exact thing when I was a teenager. Fans should not be on the field ever.
Great take, Glen({[n]}).

Reactions: VAWildcat15
Didn't go on the field when we beat Alabama on Craig Yeast's reception. Didn't go on the field after beating Louisville on Stevie Johnson's reception. In retrospect, I regretted not participating in those amazing celebrations.

No regrets this Saturday night.
(Although, with a 7:30 PM start time, it may be Sunday morning before we all meet at the 50 yard line. Woo hoo! :cool2:)

We win and there will be more than just storming the field. I'm betting there will be some streakers running amuck.

Reactions: UKUGA
I'm not advocating storming the field, but I can say form my personal experience in 2007 when we beat #1 LSU, rushing onto the field and being able to get up close and personal with a few players and giving high fives to a zillion people I have never seen before was the most exhilarating feelings I can ever remember. The place was absolutely insane.

I have a feeling if we do beat the Gators, 30 years of frustration is going to pour itself out onto that field. If you are one of them, don't forget the university will be fined by the league, I think we had to pay $50,000, so do like a lot of us did back then and send a small donation to help cover the expense. Fun is never free :)

I won't be at the game but I will donate. Gladly. Might be a dumb question, but is there a specific method for donating you're aware of, how a fan might go about earmarking a modest couple hundred for the penalty cause? We've suffered Gators long enough. Students on the field. Celebrate.

I don't know what you're trying to prove but nobody's buyin' it but you. This isn't life or death. It's a damn football game and in case you missed it we haven't beaten Florida for thirty years. 'IF' we win the fans have every right to celebrate their asses off whether they storm the field or not. To put it in terms you may comprehend: This would be a great win for our improving football program.

I'm 23 years old, I have never seen UK beat Florida. If we win, I'm pitching a tent and staying overnight on that field!

Did you seriously just join last month and already starting threads instructing the thousands of members who have been fans for decades on how to celebrate?

I'm not saying that's condescending, but yeah, it's condescending.

I was part of this board long ago under a different name. I promise your length of membership or number of posts doesn't give you street cred. It's just my opinion, everybody has one.

OP as much as I might agree with you under normal circumstances when I think about the fact that I was even considered young last time we beat florida you can book it- the field will be stormed.

I won't be at the game but I will donate. Gladly. Might be a dumb question, but is there a specific method for donating you're aware of, how a fan might go about earmarking a modest couple hundred for the penalty cause? We've suffered Gators long enough. Students on the field. Celebrate.

I just sent my $50 check to Mitch with a letter of appreciation for sticking with Brooks through some dark hours. Got a nice letter back from him thanking me.

I've rethought this. Even if they specifically say at every game to stay of the field go ahead and do it. Do everything that you are specifically told not to do. Drive 120 mph to the game swerving in and out of traffic. Hell, do it with a fifth of bourbon in your hand. There should never be consequences for doing what you were told not to do.

Wishing field rushers break their necks. Comparing field rushing to drunk driving at NASCAR speed. Man, you really suck.

Only 1 key to beating Florida: BENNY SNELL. If he dominates we win. Period. Guaranteed.

200 yards overall from rushing and receiving would do it. It all comes down to our best player Mr. Snell.

Snell is better than all the florida running backs. We got them dead to rights at that position. We better use that advantage well.

Florida would destroy us if they had Snell. Thank God they don't.

We got a NFL caliber running back now and we are going to win Saturday.
Hell the my Green Bay Packers would play Snell over what they use for running backs now lol. The Pack have Ty Montgomery and 3 rookie running backs and NONE have what Benny brings. I know that to be a fact.

#snellyoulater Gators....we got your fukn arses this time.

Last edited:
Rushing the field for a meaningless game is stupid. It just lets Florida know that they are the better program. It would be the same as if Louisville had rushed the court after the basketball game last year.

Rushing the field for a meaningless game is stupid. It just lets Florida know that they are the better program. It would be the same as if Louisville had rushed the court after the basketball game last year.
Meaningless? You need to stay on the basketball board.

Florida has a thirty year win streak active, I don't think they need us to rush the field to realize they are the better program.
Then there"s no need to reinforce that belief. We beat Florida in basketball several years back when they were the #1 team. Why didn't we rush the court? It's because we all know that our basketball team is above such nonsense. Just goes to show how the football program is really viewed.

Hey Manafold is back as Catdance. I'm averaging one ignore a week.

199814.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT