ADVERTISEMENT

Stay off the field Saturday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've rethought this. Even if they specifically say at every game to stay of the field go ahead and do it. Do everything that you are specifically told not to do. Drive 120 mph to the game swerving in and out of traffic. Hell, do it with a fifth of bourbon in your hand. There should never be consequences for doing what you were told not to do.

There's another way to look at it. If we beat them it means nothing except we are 1/30 against them in the last 31 games. Celebrate that.

So, we should just leave and hate life if we beat them. This is the dumbest logic I've read on the Internet today. Maybe this week. Possibly since AOL.

I've rethought this. Even if they specifically say at every game to stay of the field go ahead and do it. Do everything that you are specifically told not to do. Drive 120 mph to the game swerving in and out of traffic. Hell, do it with a fifth of bourbon in your hand. There should never be consequences for doing what you were told not to do.

Wait, I stand corrected. This is the dumbest logic I've read. You win, sir/madam. You win.

Reactions: VAWildcat15

Saying there should be consequences is quite different from saying you look forward to seeing a fan break their neck celebrating beating a team we haven't beaten in many of our lifetimes.

What a loser. Lots of dumb things get said on here but this is near the top.

Oh, I concur. He/She is actually going to enjoy watching someone break their neck. That is insane. You should never enjoy watching someone get hurt.
ovgwcpzafpfzzp8pcyhv.gif

I say to hell with that stand up, scream, yell and go crazy all night til the end. If we win storm the field and encourage everyone around you to do the same.

So, we should just leave and hate life if we beat them. This is the dumbest logic I've read on the Internet today. Maybe this week. Possibly since AOL.
Just accept what we are. Mid-majors have had as much success against the SEC as we've had. A decent year here or there is not going to erase all the years of sucking.
If you want to celebrate 1/30 go right ahead. Ignorance always cancels out reality.

Lol, no it's not. People on this board get PISSED when it happens in basketball. Indiana in 2011, Arkansas in 2014, South Carolina in 2012 just to name a few.
Exactly. How bad would we slam someone like Ole Miss if they rushed the court after beating the basketball team? Their record against us would be one of the first things brought up.

Just accept what we are. Mid-majors have had as much success against the SEC as we've had. A decent year here or there is not going to erase all the years of sucking.
If you want to celebrate 1/30 go right ahead. Ignorance always cancels out reality.

You'll be 36 years old before you can celebrate a win by your logic.

Celebrating 1/30 does?

Celebrating A win does, yes.

What you're proposing is dumb. By your logic you will never be happy. Every loss will put your happiness back by a year. You're literally not living in the moment, which is a poor and sad way to live.

Again, keep on living in your misery. The rest of us will enjoy the moment.

Celebrate all you want. It's the easily satisfied fans like you that have let the program sink to a level where we celebrate 1/30.
Dammit, I'm sorry I celebrated us being 1 and 4 against Louisville. Please forgive me for being happy UK went to a bowl last year after several years in a row of not going. I apologize for celebrating UK's top 25 recruiting class when I should've known better because over twenty teams finished higher in the recruiting rankings.

Will you please let us know when it's ok to take a little joy in UK football again? Until then, I'll keep my head down and ignore any possible signs of progress until UK wins a national championship.

I'll be in attendance and I plan on tailgating for hours before, I am 22 years old. Goes without saying the streaks been around longer than I have. The last thing I am going to be worried about when rushing the field after we beat Florida will be how the pessimistic portion of our fan base feels about it.

Dammit, I'm sorry I celebrated us being 1 and 4 against Louisville. Please forgive me for being happy UK went to a bowl last year after several years in a row of not going. I apologize for celebrating UK's top 25 recruiting class when I should've known better because over twenty teams finished higher in the recruiting rankings.

Will you please let us know when it's ok to take a little joy in UK football again? Until then, I'll keep my head down and ignore any possible signs of progress until UK wins a national championship.
You can be happy when the athletic department has made a commitment to the success of the football program. We wouldn't put up with mediocrity from the basketball department.

You can be happy when the athletic department has made a commitment to the success of the football program. We wouldn't put up with mediocrity from the basketball department.

Upgrade stadium? Check.
Provide a large budget to head coach to hire appropriate assistants? Check.
Build a first-class practice facility that would rival an NFL facility? Check.
Pssss, that last one helps with recruiting. Didn't want you to get confused about its purpose.

LOL...our AD has done nothing. Good call.

Upgrade stadium? Check.
Provide a large budget to head coach to hire appropriate assistants? Check.
Build a first-class practice facility that would rival an NFL facility? Check.
Pssss, that last one helps with recruiting. Didn't want you to get confused about its purpose.

LOL...our AD has done nothing. Good call.
Lipstick on a pig. Good call. We are still way behind the rest of the SEC.

Act like you belong if we win. I don't care how many years it has been. If we beat Florida that means we beat a very mediocre 1-2 team. Storming the field is more embarrassing than the streak.

So UF has played 3 games? Could've swore a game was cancelled. So does 1-1 mean we can storm the field?

Lipstick on a pig. Good call. We are still way behind the rest of the SEC.

Gosh, I felt offended by your stupidity, but now I'm really starting to feel bad for you because you actually think this way.

I mean, you actually believe what you're saying. I'm at a loss and won't be posting your comments anymore out of respect for your lack of logic.

Have a good night, sir/madam.

Reactions: TTU/UK fan
I am really looking forward to somebody breaking their neck storming the field and I will have zero sympathy for them when they do. Fans should never be on the field.

And yes, I said the same exact thing when I was a teenager. Fans should not be on the field ever.
If this were TOS with the downvote option, you'd probably be about -100 right now.

Gosh, I felt offended by your stupidity, but now I'm really starting to feel bad for you because you actually think this way.

I mean, you actually believe what you're saying. I'm at a loss and won't be posting your comments anymore out of respect for your lack of logic.

Have a good night, sir/madam.
Maybe you should drop the AD a nice little note telling him what a nice job he's done over the years. Stoops is being paid twice what he's worth. If he ever earns what he's paid, he'll be gone to another program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT