ADVERTISEMENT

State of 2023 Recruiting

One guy that isn't getting a RS is Ty Bryant. Stoops raved about him yesterday. He said he had made the 2 deep and would be playing a ton of special teams. He said he was hard nosed and very coachable. One thing that is interesting here. Bryant was originally a '22 kid and took the covid year. Maybe UK knew he was doing that, but it seemed when the '22 class was coming together that he might not be a take. Now he is coming in a year later and going to get reps as a true Freshman. Worked out great for him
The way they talked it sounded like that Bryant was all in on doing everything the coaches wanted from him. Forced them to go ahead and play him. One of those cases of a kid wanted it bad.

Reactions: SECCountry75
One guy that isn't getting a RS is Ty Bryant. Stoops raved about him yesterday. He said he had made the 2 deep and would be playing a ton of special teams. He said he was hard nosed and very coachable. One thing that is interesting here. Bryant was originally a '22 kid and took the covid year. Maybe UK knew he was doing that, but it seemed when the '22 class was coming together that he might not be a take. Now he is coming in a year later and going to get reps as a true Freshman. Worked out great for him
Yes it did and I agree with everything you said. I don’t think he would have been a take honestly. I honestly never expected much from him and am absolutely stoked to hear all the good about him.

Yes it did and I agree with everything you said. I don’t think he would have been a take honestly. I honestly never expected much from him and am absolutely stoked to hear all the good about him.
Bryant being a hometown kid and legacy player brings a lot to the table. Bryant was a really good all purpose player at FDHS and should have been rated higher than he was. Probably ought to redshirt all things considered, but we are thinner at safety than it looks. Getting him ready this year to play big minutes after Geiger graduates.

Reactions: SosaUK1987
Bryant being a hometown kid and legacy player brings a lot to the table. Bryant was a really good all purpose player at FDHS and should have been rated higher than he was. Probably ought to redshirt all things considered, but we are thinner at safety than it looks. Getting him ready this year to play big minutes after Geiger graduates.
Yep. Excited for his future.

Reactions: SECCountry75
ADVERTISEMENT