ADVERTISEMENT

Star Wars: The Last Jedi......

UK_Dallas

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2015
Dallas
It seems like there is not nearly as much excitement as there was for TFA. And that is understandable IMO as I think it was a very average movie at best.

Any theories on this one?

I've seen one potential villain spoiler:

In all the movie posters the villain is in the background:
star-wars-posters-600x914.jpg

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Seems like a complete rehash of the original trilogy - I feel like I can tell you exactly what happens in episode 8 and 9. Hope I'm wrong.

Han is dead. Best Star Wars character. No Han no care.

Also miss seeing this. From original of course.

princess-leia-bikini.jpg

Got my tickets for the double feature of The Force Awakens/The Last Jedi on Thursday. Fingers crossed this one is as good, or better, than Rouge One.

Reactions: letitrainuk
I’m taking the kids probably on the 20th. Hit the matinee and most of the megafans will have already seen it by then. Gonna be hard to wait that long for this guy

Should clarify.
People are not just saying it’s good. They’re saying it was surprising. Bodes well for everyone who doesn’t want a rehash of episode 5, which is everyone

Same thing happened with TFA. Was still good but just too much of a rehash of ANH.
I think they did that on purpose. There is virtually no way they are walking down the same path. The twist will be new. Will it be as interesting as Vader being Luke’s father? I don’t know, but it’s going to be interesting.

SWTLJ gonna have a super duper ultra mega Death Star this time or what? I'm talkin' like the size of an actual star not a planet, yo.

Kilo needs to go big or GTFO, IMHO.

no-you.com/jp/src/1513193666222.webm

Here's your spoiler for anyone who no longer cares about this dead franchise.

It's just beginning. Han Solo movie coming then episode IX. Word is that Disney is going to have a tv series starting in 2019 on their streaming service.

Obi Wan spinoff starts filming in 2019. They might look into a Boba Fett spinoff as well. Plus, since Disney just bought Fox, they can re-release the originals. The theme park opens before too long.....

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
I just cant believe they made Rey the mother of porgs. and her being siblings with Kylo and then getting into bed with him on a star ship........ i mean I feel like they are getting all their ideas off an HBO series or something

I think every character in the bar scene in episode 4 deserves their own spinoff. The one on tattooine.

What's wrong ob1 do you feel a disturbance in the force as though millions of voices just cried out in pain and were suddenly silenced?

No just a headache.

Reactions: Jeff Drummond
ADVERTISEMENT