ADVERTISEMENT

SS "appreciation" thread

Jul 21, 2015
So, now that it's official, I hope Sharpe is the biggest flop in the history of sports. Lying piece of sh!t; cuckhold Cal left looking like an IDIOT! Hope whichever g.m. drafts him ends up losing their job. I wish the bum who brought him in to get NIL moneys for sitting our bench is sent out of town with him. I'm beyond pissed...

I guess I need some clarification: IF he graduated in May 2021, as the story is claiming, then why didn't he play at UK this year? He could've been here in the fall, played an entire year of major UK basketball, landed even better NIL deals, and developed even more.

Why didn't that happen?

I guess I need some clarification: IF he graduated in May 2021, as the story is claiming, then why didn't he play at UK this year? He could've been here in the fall, played an entire year of major UK basketball, landed even better NIL deals, and developed even more.

Why didn't that happen?
He didn’t blow up at Peach Jam until July, so they didn’t know they needed to make up a May graduation date until later.

Here's another question: Cal's handler said Cal is SOOOOOO get at developing players - you can go back and see his comments and how complimentary he was of Cal. So let me ask this: Why didn't Sharpe come to campus in the fall so that he would get a full year of development with Cal, rather than just January to April?

It doesn't make any sense that if he graduated in May, that he didn't play this year. But it makes even less sense that if he came here to develop, he wouldn't do it for the entire season.

I mean, what the actual f***

CCC is so excited to have not 1 but 2 players taken in the Top 10. Look out Green Room. And yet we lose to St. Pete

Why didn't that happen?
This, this, this!!! Been saying this for weeks. That's why this is on CCC!!!

UKQnfal.png

ADVERTISEMENT