ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice In CWS Highlights

Valentine is one player who will have to deliver this year. We have experienced quality depth now at almost every position. But not at Cback.
They'll be OK. Valentine started after Joseph left and played well, Dort's still there and they can always squeeze Mosely in. Young guys we haven't heard much of are waiting in the wings. I'm more concerned about LB, pretty thin there unless really young guys show up.

They'll be OK. Valentine started after Joseph left and played well, Dort's still there and they can always squeeze Mosely in. Young guys we haven't heard much of are waiting in the wings. I'm more concerned about LB, pretty thin there unless really young guys show up.
If the NC st game any indication we will be good in the secondary again. We have some athletes there with length and toughness. Valentine, Dort, Moseley, Phillips, and Geiger all looking good. 3 of those guys are legit 6 footers as well.

If the NC st game any indication we will be good in the secondary again. We have some athletes there with length and toughness. Valentine, Dort, Moseley, Phillips, and Geiger all looking good. 3 of those guys are legit 6 footers as well.
Talk that Corker could be an A-A. And don't forget guys like Ajian and DRob.

Last edited:
I see Number 21 light up Wan' Dale, Quandre' Mosely, unless there is a number change.
UK's very fortunate to get Mosely back for another year. I was very impressed with him the first time I saw his JUCO film. Able to play S or CB, a very valuable guy who's a great athlete. Will eventually make a pro roster IMO.

Reactions: The-Hack
Corker is a safety, IIRC.

So, we have Corker, Drob, Ajian, Tisdale, Mosley (cb/safety), with Dort and Cval returning, and some other youngsters coming on, including highly regarded Louisiana recruit Williams from ‘20 Class . . . I’ll put that in the top 3rd of the SEC.

Talk that Coker could be an A-A. And don't forget guys like Ajian and DRob.
Corker brings back memories of Darius West. I actually thought he was a senior till about around the bowl game .
Very excited about him this year.

Reactions: The-Hack
I actually thought he was a senior

I was sitting in bottom 10 rows for the USCe game and caught sight of Corkers’ guns; I had to re-check the program to make sure he was secondary. He looked like a linebacker.

We have a great strength and conditioning program, and dedicated players!

Man I loved those. Two very well spoken guys. I was super upset with the Wandale thing but how can you not like the dude? I’m hyped. Carrington seemed blown away by the changes we’ve made. Going to be a good year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT