ADVERTISEMENT

Split Screen?

BigBlueTom1

Sophomore
Oct 4, 2004
How can I contact ESPN, and the SEC Network to let them no that I want to watch the games on a full screen. I have no desire to watch John Calipari, or any other coach, or anything else taking up 1/4th of the screen while I'm tuning in to watch the damn game!!

Cmon man you’re watching EVERY Kentucky basketball exhibition game from the Bahamas in AUGUST. Keep it in perspective.
Yes, and I want to watch the game on the full screen. They do it during the regular season games too. I don't like 1/4th of the screen being taken away while I'm watching the game, and most people I know feel the same way!!

I actually enjoyed the split screen. It showed how into it Cal was. It was as if he was scouting his own team (which I'm sure he was).

Normally split screens are awful because they are showing people we don't care about (i.e. announcers, other coaches, fans and such). With Cal, you see a coach that is truly observing what he has for the first time. It was a nice peak behind the curtain.

Also... it is August Basketball. We need to not take ourselves so seriously.

Didn’t bother me. If it was a tight game going down to the wire it would bother me a lot.

Reactions: Jkwo
It's ESPN. Unless it's a super serious game ESPN won't cover it like it's a basketball game. They cover it as a chance to show off their on air talent, and oh by the way there's a basketball game in the background. If that bothers you just wait until Madness comes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT