ADVERTISEMENT

Spicy Chicken Sandwich w/ Cheese

The sandwich (what it is) comes with Lettuce, Tomato, and Mayo. So, you absolutely do not enjoy it for what it is. tfp

I can do this all day, I own the poultry game.

Is this bbdk?

FEgXz9I.gif

I agree with that too -- shrimp is it's own category. The list of people who "don't like fish" but love shrimp is long.

Alfredo is cheese. The catpaw has spoken, as the views/posts in this thread exceed all the CBI brackets combined.

Pulled pork sambo is as boring as it gets, absolutely better with cheese, or better yet used in Nachos (cheese)

BBQ+Pulled+Pork+Grilled+Cheese+500+9117.jpg

Pulled-Pork-Nachos.jpg

I agree with that too -- shrimp is it's own category. The list of people who "don't like fish" but love shrimp is long.

Alfredo is cheese. The catpaw has spoken, as the views/posts in this thread exceed all the CBI brackets combined.

Pulled pork sambo is as boring as it gets, absolutely better with cheese, or better yet used in Nachos (cheese)

BBQ+Pulled+Pork+Grilled+Cheese+500+9117.jpg

Pulled-Pork-Nachos.jpg
The pulled pork natchos at Mussel & Burger gave me indigestion for 72 hours but were otherwise fantastic imo.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Honestly, never had a sandwich and complained that it came with cheese...

Who has ever picked the cheese off a sandwich? 0%?

Grilled chicken breast yesterday. Swiss cheese, crispy bacon, with a splash of Rafertys honey mustard on a butter hamburger bun. The key is letting the breast soak overnight in salt / water.

I have a bigger problem with those advocating for Ranch instead of those pushing grilled.

Ranch dressing, Jesus christ. Who would even.

Blue Cheese on spicy/buffalo and it's not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT