ADVERTISEMENT

Spartanburg S C forecast....not good

Apr 9, 2016
Friday is calling for showers in the afternoon, 50% overall, with a high temp of 69 degrees.
Saturday is really tough, 90% chance of rain, with a high of 48, Sunday seems a little better with only a 20% chance of rain.
Hope we can get at least 3 games in.

I wonder if the forecast has improved any since yesterday ?
Actually it has, tomorrow's high is now forecast for 72 degrees, with rain chances down to 20%, Saturday is still a mess high of 48, with an 80% chance of rain.
Sunday looks promising, high of 63, with a 20% chance of rain.
BTW welcome back AgesBlue, I know you had to take a sabbatical of sorts, glad you are back with us !

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Great news, for Fri. amd Sunday at least. Thanks BDC, it is great to be back from the Big Sky country and back in the commonwealth. I have now retired and am enjoying life !

Reactions: bradscats
Friday is calling for showers in the afternoon, 50% overall, with a high temp of 69 degrees.
Saturday is really tough, 90% chance of rain, with a high of 48, Sunday seems a little better with only a 20% chance of rain.
Hope we can get at least 3 games in.
Weather may be better in Lexington!!

Hey guys, just checked the Spartanburg weather, currently partly cloudy 78 degrees, 14 mph winds. Forecast for 1st pitch (5:00 pm) is 73 degrees, partly cloudy, and 12-15 mph winds.
Looks good for the game, can't wait, and Goooo Cats !!
Sounds like we are good to go, let's get em Cats !!!

Reactions: cats1068
ADVERTISEMENT