ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Wandale to UK is close to a done deal

Purdue is a freaky choice. If I was “coming home” because of my mom, but was going to 5 hours from home, I think I would choose to be 7 hours from home and go to UNC. Yup, sounds crazy, but UNC has a relatively easy schedule in 2021, has a Heisman candidate QB and if you beat ND, you may be favored in all of your games until the ACC championship.

I understand that Bama, OSU, LSU may have talent you might not usurp, but you probably can play at UNC and have a shot at something big.

There may be other regional choices, but if Purdue struggled with Moore, it probably struggles with Wan.
Yea 5 hour drive from West Lafayette, vs 3 hour flight from Lincoln NB....not saving much time there LOL. I agree, if not UK, a lot of better choices closer to home. Even Cincy would be an hour from home

Yea 5 hour drive from West Lafayette, vs 3 hour flight from Lincoln NB....not saving much time there LOL. I agree, if not UK, a lot of better choices closer to home. Even Cincy would be an hour from home

Lemons to grapes comparison but whatever.

Cincy is better than Purdue in a way. He'll go where his ego fits before he'll choose the "best" to actually go, if he's still the same kid he was. It is what it is either way.

Didn’t know there were direct flights from Lincoln to Frankfort, lol.

If these rumors are true that he was all but committed (had apartment in Lex, etc). Then the staff should say thanks but no thanks. That would be the second time he strung them along only to change his mind. He’s had enough time to figure out where he wants to go and if that spot is UK.

It was a huge slap in the face when he reaffirmed his commitment to UK, only to commit to Nebraska the day after. I was willing to think it was due to him being young, but clearly has bigger issues.

Best of luck elsewhere!

Didn’t know there were direct flights from Lincoln to Frankfort, lol.

If these rumors are true that he was all but committed (had apartment in Lex, etc). Then the staff should say thanks but no thanks. That would be the second time he strung them along only to change his mind. He’s had enough time to figure out where he wants to go and if that spot is UK.

It was a huge slap in the face when he reaffirmed his commitment to UK, only to commit to Nebraska the day after. I was willing to think it was due to him being young, but clearly has bigger issues.

Best of luck elsewhere!

What is the big rush? Why not take your time and not issue an ultimatum - as I just stated on HOB . . . . most of our class signed in December, Spring practice is two months away, our OC has not even arrived on campus yet, so to be honest, what else does Marrow have to do right now other than scour the portal and try to get Wandale to sign on the dotted line?

What is the big rush? Why not take your time and not issue an ultimatum - as I just stated on HOB . . . . most of our class signed in December, Spring practice is two months away, our OC has not even arrived on campus yet, so to be honest, what else does Marrow have to do right now other than scour the portal and try to get Wandale to sign on the dotted line?

Id assume he wants to make a decision so he can enroll for the new semester and take part in spring practice.

Pretty sure the new semester starts on Monday at UK. Even though spring practice is 2 months away, you can’t participate if you’re not a student.

Id assume he wants to make a decision so he can enroll for the new semester and take part in spring practice.

Pretty sure the new semester starts on Monday at UK. Even though spring practice is 2 months away, you can’t participate if you’re not a student.
They're starting later this year. First day of class is January 25, last day to add classes is January 29.

The Damian Harris situation ticked me off but at least he chose Bama so you could see where he was coming from. The Juan Dale thing not only ticked me off but left such a bad taste that I don't care where he goes and to be honest I hope it isn't here. It looks pathetic to take him back now. It's like taking back a hot chick after she has cheated on you just because you don't think you can get another that is hotter.
You would think he may to try and improve his stock going against SEC defenses if has a good year.

He has already played in BIg 10 so does not make Koch sense after saying wants to be closer to mother. I guess other than Brohm promissing all of Rondale’s touches.

Will be interesting to see if he does not go to UK if has makes any comments about the new UK offense.

You would think he has talked to Cohen about the style he is implementing.

i would always rather have a local kid who wants to be part of the program. That being said, small quick guys are generally not that hard to come by once you show them how they will be utilized.

Reactions: howercat
wow. wandale be like

B5rB.gif
shows what you know idiot!!!!!!!

Recruiting has ebbs and flows. I know it can be hard, but some of you guys get way too emotional and give up far too easily. IMO, it is best to watch what you post, have some faith and let it play out.

Reactions: JC-3 and kytillidie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT