ADVERTISEMENT

Sons of hall of famer Ray Lewis, transferring to UK

Rahsaan is from FAU. Hope he can help us steal signals from ole miss like the coach who left for Tennessee did against us. (name is escaping me).

Reactions: TIE543 and The-Hack
Looking at Rivals database, Rayshad was a 5.4 rated player in 2016, who committed to Utah State. He was listed as a 5’ 10” DB.

If he RS in ‘16, and played ‘17 and ‘18, and ‘19, think he’d have one year left.

Reactions: cat888
Killer duo
i-see-you.jpg

Looking at Rivals database, Rayshad was a 5.4 rated player in 2016, who committed to Utah State. He was listed as a 5’ 10” DB.

If he RS in ‘16, and played ‘17 and ‘18, and ‘19, think he’d have one year left.
Would that mean he is either eligible this year or not all?

Reactions: Girthang
The new WR coach had one of the brothers at Utah State and then I’m sure Mark Stoops has a relationship with Ray Lewis with him coaching at Miami back in the day.

The new WR coach had one of the brothers at Utah State and then I’m sure Mark Stoops has a relationship with Ray Lewis with him coaching at Miami back in the day.

Per one article he is a grad transfer.

Maybe they have coaching aspirations. UK is really good at developing young men, and giving them a job after playing days are over.

Plus, how many schools have a better coaching staff than we do? I guess there are the obvious big time schools, but even they seem to have a lot of turnover. Stoops has pretty much retained a core group of stellar guys that have crushed it on the recruiting trail and the field. Lot of loyalty and family in this program. A program you would like to see your son be a part of.

It's an interesting development. It looks like both have seen the field a fair amount. Seems they should contribute more than name recognition and "pub" for the program. If they have a good experience and things continue on their present course at Miami, this could go a fair distance toward helping us with future "U" legacies from Dad's generation. That'd be a nice development.

More bodies in case of quarantining would be one reason to take them

ADVERTISEMENT