ADVERTISEMENT

Songs you have on your mind

This is the sound of my soul....Guilty pleasure. Spandau Ballet. True. Reminds me back to great summer of 85. Opened Live Aid. Freshman in college.

Reactions: funKYcat75
One that me and a coworker sing constantly after dealing with new recruits is "If I only had a brain".

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am chained
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn

You're Welcome.

Reactions: treuxbleux
Lately it's been from hearing this on XM Holly and various other stations playing Christmas tunes. Infectious as all get-out. That bassline and the horns in the chorus... Can't. Remove. Them. From. My. Skull.

Interesting. We were looking at old Christmas records on Amazon and this song was on one, so we looked it up.

What an absolutely horrible song, lol.

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
This damn song was in my head for an excruciatingly long time after UL won the NCAA in 1980. I HATE this song. They played it over and over ad nauseam. Bad times.

%22This_Is_It%22_by_Kenny_Loggins.jpg

Been In my head this am for somewhat obvious reasons.
“I will be with you again, I will be with you again, I will be with you again”

Bono lol... The Edge smoothly pianoing with right hand and bringing it back to the guitar :pimp:

Woke up this morning with this stuck in my head, like it was on a damn loop or something.

Pretty obvious why I’m singing: you know I’m
Such a fool for you, do you have to, do you have to, do you have to let it linger.

This morning my mind has been going over the tasty, tone dripping lead in this song.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT