ADVERTISEMENT

Someone needs to tell the Dookie homer Jay Williams that

KWilt43atbuzz

All-American
Nov 18, 2012
"Almost" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades(As he almost had a conniption fit when talking about how Ole Miss "almost" beat UK in Rupp.
Anyone else see him getting extremely excited when discussing UKs D with Greenberg?

He just got hot because down deep he knows his alma mater has no chance v.
UK this yr.

Take a damn chill pill "Jay"....

This post was edited on 1/20 8:10 PM by KWilt43atbuzz

They do the same thing for every team that is at the top...talk about ways teams can "try" to attack them and such. Williams was just pointing out the ways Ole Miss had success (and as it is turning out, Ole Miss is pretty good!), and while it may be hard to be replicated, it can be done as far as keeping a game close.

I thought Greenburg's "yeah they are so terrible, terrible D" sarcastic comments were kind of stupid. No one is saying that, but no one, including Cal, does not think we can improve and that there are some weaknesses here and there.

#8 I agree Seth was baiting him and the ole Dukie took it hook, line and sinker.
I'm just saying he sort of went overboard, I thought he was about to punch the old man and I think that has a lot to do with he doesn't like UK because he's a Dukie and we are the only program not named UNCheat that since 1978 has as many titles as Duke.

Make no mistake, he's a hater.

Originally posted by KWilt43atbuzz:
#8 I agree Seth was baiting him and the ole Dukie took it hook, line and sinker.
I'm just saying he sort of went overboard, I thought he was about to punch the old man and I think that has a lot to do with he doesn't like UK because he's a Dukie and we are the only program not named UNCheat that since 1978 has as many titles as Duke.

Make no mistake, he's a hater.
Maybe Bob Knight and Digger rubbed off on ole Jay Jay. Bob Knight would have punched Seth...yet he never punched Digger. That saddens me to this day.

ADVERTISEMENT