ADVERTISEMENT

Some Teams Have All The Luck: Since 2010 UNC Has 15 NCAAT Wins With ZERO Wins Versus Top 4 Seeds

The thread was accurate. UNC was due though. They have still just beat one legit team in UK this season...nothing else.

Beat Loserville too....
You root for a university that put Rashad McCants on the deans list with all As when he has admitted in televised interviews he went to no classes and did no work. And instead of honestly correcting that disgrace your program spent million of dollars to hide the truth and fight justice. UNC is dishonorable and pathetic.

You root for a university that put Rashad McCants on the deans list with all As when he has admitted in televised interviews he went to no classes and did no work. And instead of honestly correcting that disgrace your program spent million of dollars to hide the truth and fight justice. UNC is dishonorable and pathetic.
I am too evil always defeats good.

UNC is 0-6 versus top 4 seeds in the period 2010-16. Think about that. They are just incredibly lucky. Every year the bracket just opens up for them.

FYI, during that same period, Calipari is 11-3 versus top 4 seeds.
They have one now.

I understand the reaction of UNC fans to this post - you want to say 'take that' in some form. But it really has nothing to do with the OP's point. His point was, literally, some teams have all the luck. Cal has played 16 top four seeds in his time at UK. He's 12-4 in those games. Roy, Rick, and Self have played a total of 17 games, combined, against top four seeds and are, combined, 7-10. It's ridiculously unlucky that Cal has had that schedule of games. His record during that time is 26-7. None of the other 3 even have 20 wins during the time.

I get that you want to crow. it's misplaced relative to the opening post.

Reactions: JStaff2187
As an avid sports fan not just a UNC fan I will say you guys are right. Some teams do get all the luck. Our region should have never had UCLA, KY, and UNC in the same bracket; they should have been final 4 pairings. I think the committee wanted to make sure it had great ratings so they screwed those three blue bloods while giving dook an easier bracket, and they couldn't even handle that. I thought the game was officiated horribly on both ends; I don't know where those officials came from, but that conference can have them. We hadn't had to face a top four seed until Friday, Butler never stood a chance, and I somehow k ew that our game was going down to the last shot. Congrats on a great season it is a shame the committee decided to put us in the same region. They did this to us with KU for a while after Roy came home now they are doing it with you guys. Much respect not trolling but I have to say GO HEELS!!!

Damn if Unc is so lucky and so terrible against top 4 seeds surely you all should have spanked them last night, right? oops.

Clearly you have never heard Bledsoe speak

ADVERTISEMENT