ADVERTISEMENT

Some of Zion Williamson game reminds me of Lebron James.

Potential story of lebron impregnating a woman at the age of 12 and Zion is actually his son. Details to come.

He can do things LeBron couldn't do until he was 25. He's like a rich man's leBron, with a little Kevin Durant thrown in.

I expect him to be one of the top 4-5 Kentucky signees for next year.

That's either the worst person's game to emulate, or the absolute best, depending on who you ask here..

That's either the worst person's game to emulate, or the absolute best, depending on who you ask here..
I mean its hard to emulate LeBron's game..and its not a good thing. LeBron's dominance is because of his freakish combination of size and athleticism and add some elite skill in there and he's the best in the NBA. You can't tell a kid to grow or develop a 40 inch veritcal over night.

You tell a kid to be like Curry and practice perfecting things like dribbling and a jumper becuase those things can improve w/o God's help.

A lot closer to Julius Randle than Lebron. I think he has a big impact in college along the lines of a mix between Randle and Anthony Bennett. His pro potential is very cloudy to me due to his 6'6/6'7 size (not a huge deal) but his wingspan at only 6'10 which is the wing span of a shooting guard

Reactions: Kentucky31
He is big strong can jump out the Gym, handle the rock, and shoot the J very well from the outside.
If your comma usage was a batting average it would be good enough for the HOF.

It hurts my brain to try to figure out how it's that inconsistent. Usually people either do or they don't

Reactions: Willy4UK
I mean its hard to emulate LeBron's game..and its not a good thing. LeBron's dominance is because of his freakish combination of size and athleticism and add some elite skill in there and he's the best in the NBA. You can't tell a kid to grow or develop a 40 inch veritcal over night.

You tell a kid to be like Curry and practice perfecting things like dribbling and a jumper becuase those things can improve w/o God's help.
LeBron has the best basketball IQ in the NBA though. He has more than athleticism...

Reactions: smooth as butter
I see little bit of Oliver Miller in his game. The kid has that World b Free hairline, a Brandon Bass body, jumps like Dr J and shoots it like Larry and Dirk had a baby...Magic might have half his court vision.

Seriously, I see a more athletic Lance Stephenson. I hope he is more LeBron than Lance but that's my humble opinion.

Oh and happy birthday wall2boogie

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
A lot closer to Julius Randle than Lebron. I think he has a big impact in college along the lines of a mix between Randle and Anthony Bennett. His pro potential is very cloudy to me due to his 6'6/6'7 size (not a huge deal) but his wingspan at only 6'10 which is the wing span of a shooting guard
Agreed. Guys that play like Zion normally have problems with college zone defense. With the notable exception of Ben Simmons but Zion is much more Julius than Ben.

Still, he will be fun to watch regardless if he ends up a NBA,AS or jag.

LeBron has the best basketball IQ in the NBA though. He has more than athleticism...
That's an intangible that cannot be proven. I mean he has elite basketball IQ...but don't you think his elite athleticism only empowers his IQ because he has the ability to do more with his body than anyone?

For example, I'd say CP3 has the best basketball IQ...but being 6'0 and not as crazy athletic as LeBron/Westbrook makes him not able to do the things he'd like. Now put CP3's brain in a 6'8 body with crazy strength and a insane vertical..what could he do...at the same time put LeBron ins a 6'0 body is he anywhere near as good?

With Zions passing and drives and acrobatic shots I think his game is more like Elgin Baylor . Small power forward that can go it all.

That's an intangible that cannot be proven. I mean he has elite basketball IQ...but don't you think his elite athleticism only empowers his IQ because he has the ability to do more with his body than anyone?

For example, I'd say CP3 has the best basketball IQ...but being 6'0 and not as crazy athletic as LeBron/Westbrook makes him not able to do the things he'd like. Now put CP3's brain in a 6'8 body with crazy strength and a insane vertical..what could he do...at the same time put LeBron ins a 6'0 body is he anywhere near as good?
No, it isn't. It's widely known he has arguably one of the best court visions/basketball iq of all time and the best vision ever for a forward. People talk about how great his memory is and how he remembers everything about certain plays from years ago too. That need because he is athletic too?

Peep CP3's drop in performance from regular season to postseason and you wouldn't be making that argument

Now butters you know this is the biggest troll move of all time. Comparing kids to Lebron isn't fair bud

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT