ADVERTISEMENT

So the real question now is...

SS when well against UF looked great. He needed to get on the same page with the receivers. After a wrist injury,shoulder injury and a twisted leg on a horse collar. Totally agree he needed to get well. Don't see how anyone couldn't tell is hurt. If he is not healthy the Lynn needs to start. SS has to cut back on turnovers or let him sit.

So, Smith is 100%? Who said that? Unless he is, this question is rumbling talk.
We just won a SEC game at home down 13-0, early.
Some times this place reads like D&D.

Lol, please bring them out. And remind us all why a QB with an 0-3 record and that stat line should be starting
I thought the Manning line would be sufficient insofar as the issue of one bad stat line is concerned- but how is 3 for 9 for 18 yards (to be fair, with one TD and no picks); that's 33 percent with a 2.0 yard per attempt. I wish we had that guy back now, though.

The 0-3 start is another issue and I never argued that Smith should be starting. I think that the vilification of player who playing hurt is ridiculous, however.

I'm actually astonished that two different respondents have NEVER seen a stat line like 11 for 32 for 90. Good god, Morgan Newton had a stat line of 10 for 32 for 73 yards in a whole season. That's more than just one bad game.

Here are three gems that Towles gave us in 2015; 8 for 24 for 126, no TD, 2 picks; 8 for 21 for 96 yards, no TD, 2 picks; 10 for 26, 67 yards, 0 TD, 1 pick. And actually Towles on the whole had plenty of good moments and was considered a potential NFL prospect after 2014 and before he sort of regressed the next two years.

Last edited:
Reactions: thepip
What a silly comment...I thoroughly enjoyed the game.

It was hard to tell, you said ARK was terrible and then you said the team (A&M) they almost beat was totally overrated, so it sounded nothing like enjoyment. :)

It was hard to tell, you said ARK was terrible and then you said the team (A&M) they almost beat was totally overrated, so it sounded nothing like enjoyment. :)
I said Ark had a terrible defense...that's totally borne out be the facts (stats).

Not saying several on this thread are wrong but you are convinced that Sawyer is the best option based on what...3 quarters against Florida?

ADVERTISEMENT