• Flat

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Globe

Votes: 87 89.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2017
Because this guy is freaking me out, and he's using science to do it. If you watch his other videos you can see the physical toll that his conclusions, that we are not on a spinning ball and the earth is probably flat, takes on his body and mind. What's going on here. I'll take anything, proof the earth is a sphere, proof the earth is spinning, proof the earth is moving through space because I've been at this for a few weeks and I can't find anything definitive.

Last edited:
NASA photoshopped photos do not constitute empirical evidence. I need experimental, reproducible evidence not some agencies 'word'. What if EVERYTHING we've been taught about our 'world' and 'universe' is a lie.

P.S. this guy is doing an experiment right now that will take months to complete and hopefully give us a definitive answer.

When there's a new moon and zero cloud cover, position yourself in the supine position looking toward the Andromeda galaxy.

(When to look for the Andromeda Galaxy. From mid-northern latitudes, you can see M31 – also called the Andromeda galaxy – for at least part of every night, all year long. But most people see the galaxy first in northern autumn when it’s high enough in the sky to be seen from nightfall till daybreak.

In late September and early October, the Andromeda galaxy shines in your eastern sky at nightfall, swings high overhead around midnight (1 a.m. daylight saving time) and stands rather high in the west at the onset of morning dawn. Winter evenings are also good for viewing the Andromeda galaxy.)

Now, and this is the important part, you must be in this position while smack dab in the middle of a major interstate highway of your choosing.

That should get your head properly "open" for the reception of information you're after.

Didn't NASA take pictures of the earth fro the moon. Of course if you believe we faked the moon landing, so be it.

Didn't NASA take pictures of the earth fro the moon. Of course if you believe we faked the moon landing, so be it.

Yeah, NASA is nothing but liars and they are stealing our tax money. Maneuvering/course correcting in space like they say the ISS does or the lunar landers supposedly did/do doesn't work, it violates the accepted laws of physics.

Last edited:

How many full pictures of the earth in one shot do you think exist? Look at NASAs official photos and you will see that they are pretty much all composite's taken from supposed satellites (which don't exist by the way). If you compare NASAs official photos from different years they don't look similar, and if you compare those with Russian or Chinese photos you will see that they are all CGI bullshit. Here's an example.

iu

Last edited:
So you aren't having it unless you get up in a spaceship and see it for yourself? Does that sum up your position?

If you had a modicum of interest in science you might make that a reality by becoming an astronaut.

Do you have a modicum of interest in science?

Reactions: mdlUK.1
So you aren't having it unless you get up in a spaceship and see it for yourself? Does that sum up your position?

If you had a modicum of interest in science you might make that a reality by becoming an astronaut.

Do you have a modicum of interest in science?

Science where evidence is supposed to be observed, recorded, and REPRODUCED so that understanding can be gleaned from the data, that science? I like science very much what I don't like is scientism, which is all to common these days. What experiments prove that the earth is a sphere. What experiments prove that the earth is rotating on an axis and hurtling through space around a sun. What evidence proves that we live in a heliocentric solar system in one of many solar systems in one of many galaxies in an almost infinite universe. Think man, you've been lied to your whole life.

To join this discussion it would be helpful to research 'fish eye' lenses and lensing effect, it will save us all time. When looking at videos, pictures with fish eye lenses do you really see what you think you see? Also look into the Nikon p900 camera and its 83X zoom, you can zoom in with great clarity on the moon with the darn thing not to mention the Superdome from across lake Pontchartrain (hint, that isn't possible on a globe earth), maybe PTI can confirm this one for us.

Last edited:
Ok.

Explain time zones. Explain moon phases. Explain eclipses, moon and sun. Explain satellites beaming this info to you and me. Explain seasons. Explain hemispheric seasonal differences. Explain the horizon from ground level and plane level. Explain planetary alignments. I could go on.

Now, explain all of those without using a spherical earth that rotates and revolves around the sun.

I'll wait.

Ok.

Explain time zones. Explain moon phases. Explain eclipses, moon and sun. Explain satellites beaming this info to you and me. Explain seasons. Explain hemispheric seasonal differences. Explain the horizon from ground level and plane level. Explain planetary alignments. I could go on.

Now, explain all of those without using a spherical earth that rotates and revolves around the sun.

I'll wait.

Patience my friend, I have all the answers that you seek. Which one would you like to start with, pick the one that most interests you.

If you're serious, which I doubt, then I'll wait on your answer to all of the questions posed here:

Not one at a time. A coherent explanation of all of them without using a spherical earth that rotates and revolves around the sun.

If you're serious, which I doubt, then I'll wait on your answer to all of the questions posed here:

Not one at a time. A coherent explanation of all of them without using a spherical earth that rotates and revolves around the sun.

I'm not your dancing monkey. I'll answer all of them in time, but you need to digest this information slowly. Which one troubles you the most? P.S. here is the best representation of the realm we live in.

iu
which is eerily similar to this...
iu

I'm not troubled by any of them.

You've made a conjecture.

The things I listed can be explained with round earth, rotating and revolving around a star.

Just waiting for your input that ties them together so I can get on board.

They can be explained on a round, rotating, and revolving earth BUT can those things be experimentally proven? Hint, I've spent months looking into this and I haven't found experimental proof that the earth is spinning, or round quite the contrary actually.

Step one in your journey, here is the path of the moon and sun on the flat earth using electromagnetism. Wait until I disprove gravity, that'll really blow your mind.

If the earth is flat can't you simply walk off of it? Also, what's on the underneath side? Are you saying its one flat pancake floating in the air? Its amazing what bored 1st world citizens come up with to waste the day when they don't have to work or hunt for food.

Watch the sun and moon video above, the season act just like they would on a globe as the sun moves between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. What you have to realize is that the sun isn't actually 93 million miles away, it is much smaller and much closer to the earth.

If the earth is flat can't you simply walk off of it? Also, what's on the underneath side? Are you saying its one flat pancake floating in the air? Its amazing what bored 1st world citizens come up with to waste the day when they don't have to work or hunt for food.

Antarctica is really a giant ice ring around the flat earth, it holds the waters of the ocean in place. You cannot go to Antarctica on your own in a boat or plane, it is protected by a multinational treaty that has NEVER been broken, that in itself if fishy. Also their is no edge, there is a firmament (dome) where the stars are placed that meets the earth plane somewhere in the distance. Some say Admiral Byrd found it back in the 50's but no one knows it he did for sure.

I get called idiot, moron, Bible thumper, conspiracy theorist a lot, you know what else, the people that say that about me have yet to provide experimental evidence to the contrary. Where's the curve, where is the spinning motion. For crying out loud the equator is supposedly spinning at 1000 MPH and no one feels a thing..

Why does the north star climb higher in the sky as you move northward and the stars behind you disappear?

It's a matter of perspective and how our vision works. Look down a long hallway and the floor will rise and the ceiling will sink and the walls will come together. Take this outside and your perspective will be limited by your vision so objects moving away from you gradually get smaller and lower the further away they move and vice versa for you northern star.

Why can't we see Europe from the east coast you may say, and the answer is air density restricts our vision as well as perspective.

Antarctica is really a giant ice ring around the flat earth, it holds the waters of the ocean in place. You cannot go to Antarctica on your own in a boat or plane, it is protected by a multinational treaty that has NEVER been broken, that in itself if fishy. Also their is no edge, there is a firmament (dome) where the stars are placed that meets the earth plane somewhere in the distance.

Oh.

Watch the sun and moon video above, the season act just like they would on a globe as the sun moves between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. What you have to realize is that the sun isn't actually 93 million miles away, it is much smaller and much closer to the earth.
You're either a spectacular troll or one of the dumbest people in history. Also, there is no way I'm adding any of those videos to my YouTube history lest when I die someone thinks me ignorant. Feel free to explain the seasons thing if you're such a master of this.

You're either a spectacular troll or one of the dumbest people in history. Also, there is no way I'm adding any of those videos to my YouTube history lest when I die someone thinks me ignorant. Feel free to explain the seasons thing if you're such a master of this.

I already explained the seasons. Thanks for admitting you've got nothing to offer except insults.Where is you experimentally verifiable evidence that we live on a spinning, ball?

It's a matter of perspective and how our vision works. Look down a long hallway and the floor will rise and the ceiling will sink and the walls will come together. Take this outside and your perspective will be limited by your vision so objects moving away from you gradually get smaller and lower the further away they move and vice versa for you northern star.

Why can't we see Europe from the east coast you may say, and the answer is air density restricts our vision as well as perspective.

This carries zero weight at 433.8 light years of distance when you are merely changing your location by a tiny fraction of that distance.. Try again.

Science where evidence is supposed to be observed, recorded, and REPRODUCED so that understanding can be gleaned from the data, that science? I like science very much what I don't like is scientism, which is all to common these days. What experiments prove that the earth is a sphere. What experiments prove that the earth is rotating on an axis and hurtling through space around a sun. What evidence proves that we live in a heliocentric solar system in one of many solar systems in one of many galaxies in an almost infinite universe. Think man, you've been lied to your whole life.
Prove to me the moon isn't made of cheese...then we'll talk

Reactions: NCukcat62
I already explained the seasons. Thanks for admitting you've got nothing to offer except insults.Where is you experimentally verifiable evidence that we live on a spinning, ball?
You're proposing that the earth is flat when literally every scientist and intelligent person says that it is not. You are the one that has to provide your own evidence, not us. A YouTube kook is not evidence. You are asking us to provide scientific evidence to disprove what some guy on YouTube has to say. Have you done the same research (i.e. not Google searching) to prove your side, since you have asked the question in the first place?

This carries zero weight at 433.8 light years of distance when you are merely changing your location by a tiny fraction of that distance.. Try again.

Stars are not giant balls of hot gas millions of light years away. They are pockets of sound trapped in the waters of the firmament. Like this...

Tesla was correct, we must think of everything in terms of energy, vibration and frequency.

Reactions: WildcatDJ
Stars are not giant balls of hot gas millions of light years away. They are pockets of sound trapped in the waters of the firmament. Like this...

Tesla was correct, we must think of everything in terms of energy, vibration and frequency.
Idon't GAF what it is made of... it is a light producing entity that is too GD far away from this round earth to have perspective playing tricks on one's eyes.

Go ahead. Give it a 10th useless stab in the dark. Surely you're bound to find someone in this thread as stupid or gullible as you. I know you can do it.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Um, okay, back to your original "I'll take anything, proof the earth is a sphere" appeal..

I submit one need only establish relationships based on solar and lunar events for proof Earth is spherical.

Sorry, but I refuse to dismiss thousands of years of scholarship rather than embrace net lunacy.

The heavenly bodies are Gods time pieces. The Sun and moon mark the hours in a day, the phases of the moon mark the days in a month, and the rotation of the stars above the stationary earth mark longer time periods like years. It is well organized and easily seen and interpreted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT