ADVERTISEMENT

So It Is The Governor's Fault and Papa John

Sawnee Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
Florida Gulf Coast
They conspired to blow up the athletic department. Listening to UL radio (a first for me and thanks to those who told me how to find their station) this is on the Kentucky governor. He was elected by UK fans to destroy their program it what I am hearing on the radio.

Also Papa John stabbed them in the back and he also had it in for Jurich and Pitino. So no more Papa Johns pizza for them.

No look in the mirror, no questions as to what happened to the money, how the program is out of control and yada yada yada. You can't make this up.

Reactions: TM2013 and sefus12
Yep, they are delusional. First, it was deny, deny, deny. Then when they could no longer deny it, on Katinagate, and Adidasgate, they started the conspiracy theories, with everyone being named as conspirators. Here is a list: Gov Bevins, their entire Board of Trustees, Papa John, the NCAA, UK, IU, WWW, Nike, the Ky legislature, the UK controlled media, and several others. It is amazing that the entire country saw what has been going on, and have made UL a laughing stock, yet, UL fans blame everyone but the ones who did it to them. That was Ramsey, Jurich, and Pitino. It is mass hysteria among their fans, the dumbest bunch in the entire country, bar none.

You know who's fault all this really is? Cal. UL was eaten up by envy of his success especially against them they just couldn't handle it. Eventually after years of accusing Cal and UK of buying players their program goes down in flames because they are the one's who did.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT