ADVERTISEMENT

So if you were to bet, does Wallace play tomorrow ?

I think he will
How much I don't know
I think so...although would be nice to have him as close to 100% as possible for this stretch run, as the Cats are not the same offensively without him.

I would like to think UK will still beat UF tomorrow without him...but you never know what you will get with Wheeler, especially if it is longer minutes.

No incentive to play hurt now n days with NIL money. Kids can skip games like aau games.

No incentive to play hurt now n days with NIL money. Kids can skip games like aau games.
Except this team, players and HC are on a mission to zip up the majority of the posters on RR.

He will play and play well as will Wheeler.
I hear Gator tastes like chicken.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
I posted in the pre-game presser thread that Oscar said today that he was praying for Wallace and his injury and for him to feel good. I don't take that as a great sign but hopefully I'm just reading too much into his comments.

Reactions: StormCruzzer
Did Calipari or one of the assistants have a pre-game News Conference today? Thats usually were you get some indication.

No, Cal is trying to get Wheeler's heart back.
This right here he wants to shut the “Bennies” up! I got news for you though Florida is better than Ole Miss and if Wheeler has to go more than 10-12 mins a game against them. Then we are in danger of losing our 8th game of the year!

Reactions: kyjeff1
Two threads now you've said 'zip up'. You sound like a U6 fan.
Is Zip still in the pokey for statutory rape?

rhlZbKa.gif

I think he will play. I think the comment from Cal about him possibly not playing was just a bit of gamesmanship. Florida is still a big name opponent and this is clearly a must win. They just beat Tennessee so it becomes a bigger win for UK.

I think so...although would be nice to have him as close to 100% as possible for this stretch run, as the Cats are not the same offensively without him.

I would like to think UK will still beat UF tomorrow without him...but you never know what you will get with Wheeler, especially if it is longer minutes.
Lose tomorrow and there is no stretch run!

Reactions: howercat
This right here he wants to shut the “Bennies” up! I got news for you though Florida is better than Ole Miss and if Wheeler has to go more than 10-12 mins a game against them. Then we are in danger of losing our 8th game of the year!
Florida’s guards aren't very good, well, they have one pretty good guard, but this is another game where Wheeler can shine and feel good about himself.

I can't imagine this was planned by any means, but it’s weird how Wheeler was "injured" for the UT game and now Wallace is "injured" for two games Wheeler can play well against.

There was definitely a riff in the locker room before that UT game and Wheeler's "injury" sure had some very funny timing.

ADVERTISEMENT