ADVERTISEMENT

So, How Are You Enjoying the Team So Far?

Bwahaha so many things right here. Who said I was hanging on Vanderbilt to make a difference? Read, read, read, comprehend, read again. But you keep your opinion to yourself, I wasn't writing to you, I disagree with you, I honestly don't know what you're talking about. You tried twisting my words, but we will see at end of the year.
Just for laughs, what are you expecting from this team? You have some blue tinted glasses on, remove them and tell me what you see this team end game. If you say a damn national title you're a nut. If you say a FF you're a homer.
Why can't fans on this message board be honest with themselves? Either you're too ignorant to actually know better or you're Kwilt alter ego. I'm not saying we suck, no, I'm saying at our tip top end of season form, a sweet 16 is as far as I HONESTLY see.

Next year, we hopefully don't have 9 guys run to the draft, hopefully we just lose Hami. Then with the guys we got, and are going after THATS HOW YOU WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Man, it honestly must be miserable to be you when it comes to fandom. Ridiculous

Man, it honestly must be miserable to be you when it comes to fandom. Ridiculous
It is only when football season comes around prick. You should want better but you whine and complain your own way. All you do is have posters put you in your place, I've agreed with Alot of things you have had to say even when other posters call you out but lately you're acting like a UoL fan.

If you like what you see on the field good for you. I don't so back the f off.

It is only when football season comes around prick. You should want better but you whine and complain your own way. All you do is have posters put you in your place, I've agreed with Alot of things you have had to say even when other posters call you out but lately you're acting like a UoL fan.

If you like what you see on the field good for you. I don't so back the f off.

I thought we were discussing basketball ...stay on topic lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT