ADVERTISEMENT

So Diallo

144catfan

Sophomore
Jan 24, 2014
Practiced against Monk, Fox, and Bam last year and for half a season and this is the results. How could you not learn anything from that experience?

Reactions: - Keyser Soze -
I'm glad somebody brought this up haven't seen anyone else shit on diallo yet. It's about time we talk about this.
Not shitting on him, I just have a hard time understanding how he could seem this lost after playing against those guys.

Not shitting on him, I just have a hard time understanding how he could seem this lost after playing against those guys.
Just because he played against them in practice(in my best iverson voice) for a half semsester doesn't translate to being better at shooting and an all around better player. It may of helped his defense and to learn the system but that team had guys that could shoot the ball and make him work. This team not so much.

now we know why he didn't play last year
I think it was a mutual decision

1 don't disrupt team chemistry
2. If he completely sucked it hurt his chances of being drafted even though he clearly should of gone as he has now been exposed and will be lucky to be a second round pick for the gleague

Reactions: SemperFiCat
I do think if diallo makes the smart decision and returns with what we have coming in next yr meaning we will have shooters in herro and baker it will help open up the floor for hami to drive which is what he does best. He can hit an occasional 3 but he's best in transition. He would be crazy to try and go pro after this yr. sure he's a great athlete, but so is Vanderbilt and neither is nba ready at all

Reactions: SemperFiCat
ADVERTISEMENT