ADVERTISEMENT

So, both teams in the championship gave bogus classes

Sometimes courses appear to be easy basketweaving type classes, but aren't. I took a course once called Understanding Movies. Basically, you watch movies and write papers on them. I love movies and often got As in my classes, but I got a B in that class. The professor was a tough grader on papers. Not sure how tough a PE class could be, but probably depends on the University. Some would probably let jocks just shoot hoops and get an A, while others might make them do a lot more than that.

I took Bowling/Golf as a required 1 hour class at EKU. Was taught by one of the football assistant coaches.

Seems like we had to take quizzes with questions like, "What is a turkey?"

I took Bowling/Golf as a required 1 hour class at EKU. Was taught by one of the football assistant coaches.

In Eastern Kentucky, I'm sure a lot of kids would answer with "dinner". I keed, I keed.

Well, looks like Gonzaga is trying to go the UNC/fake class route:

Imagine if UK had a class for only basketball players with Prof. Cal? With this, proof of UNC's fake classes, and dook players graduating in 3 years (something even the brightest students can't do), it makes you wonder just how many programs are cheating out there.
WHAT IS THE ncaa doing about it !!! ' NOTHING " They pick and choose , just like all other CROOKS !!!!!!!!!!

I just hope somehow in the not to distant future those cheating SOB's get what the deserve .

Sometimes courses appear to be easy basketweaving type classes, but aren't. I took a course once called Understanding Movies. Basically, you watch movies and write papers on them. I love movies and often got As in my classes, but I got a B in that class. The professor was a tough grader on papers. Not sure how tough a PE class could be, but probably depends on the University. Some would probably let jocks just shoot hoops and get an A, while others might make them do a lot more than that.

Same here for politics and film. You had to pay attention and take notes on the movies for quiz at end and we had tests and a 30% of grade paper. Not easy a at all

But UNC is being unfairly treated. It's unfair to college basketball that they still haven't been treated with a punishment.

I wonder how long this guy keeps posting here. Everyone knows he's trolling and yet he still acts like the mask hasn't been taken off...

It's kinda like if Batman was real and someone took off his mask and said, "*GASP!* you're Bruce Wayne" and Batman just stood there screaming "No I'm not! Im the Batman!" Terrible metaphor... but I tried...
Terrible metaphor, but, great example. [laughing]

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
But UNC is being unfairly treated. It's unfair to college basketball that they still haven't been treated with a punishment.

I wonder how long this guy keeps posting here. Everyone knows he's trolling and yet he still acts like the mask hasn't been taken off...

It's kinda like if Batman was real and someone took off his mask and said, "*GASP!* you're Bruce Wayne" and Batman just stood there screaming "No I'm not! Im the Batman!" Terrible metaphor... but I tried...

My question is: How long will he keep trolling after making a complete fool of himself yet again? Not only is he screaming that he is Batman, but he is also oblivious to the fact that everyone is laughing at him for trying to arrest the police commissioner and defend the criminals.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
My question is: How long will he keep trolling after making a complete fool of himself yet again? Not only is he screaming that he is Batman, but he is also oblivious to the fact that everyone is laughing at him for trying to arrest the police commissioner and defend the criminals.

Bump this thread. Along with the Bilas thread, we have pure comedic gold! [banana]:popcorn:[laughing][roll]Time for the OP to come back and give us another laugh.

As a Physical Education major in college, I was required to demonstrate competence in 8 activity areas. As an athlete I had the same general education requirements as all other students which included 4 credit hours of PE activity. Successful completion of an activity class satisfied one activity. My track and x-country efforts netted me one. The remaining 3 could be satisfied by skills test or upper level methods classes in teaching games and sports. There was a time when student athlete was more than just a term.

Some people just have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

These classes are 100% legitimate and I won't spend an hour going through this worthless thread. I'm a former weight lifting coach in the high school ranks it's done all the time at both levels.

Seriously OP did you even get to the second grade. This is common sht.

Reactions: preacherfan

There's actually an incredible range of difficulty to answering this question depending on the class.

Kindergarten?
Biology?
Philosophy?
African American Studies? (From the chapter on the 70s)

Reactions: Aike

Imagine if UK had a class for only basketball players with Prof. Cal? With this, proof of UNC's fake classes, and dook players graduating in 3 years (something even the brightest students can't do), it makes you wonder just how many programs are cheating out there.

I heard of those type credits in grade school and High School but college? Ridiculous...

If I had to do the splits I'd fail...:oops:

probably all of them..........and I say that with absolutely no proof..........

Hate UNC, Duke, Gonzaga, IU, UCLA, Oregon, AZ, MU, PU, MSU, Texas, UC, Dayton, Miami of Ohio, FSU, Alabama, Florida, SC, CS, etc... I hate them all and would love to see all of them closed and basketball programs done away with Right Now. They are all cheaters.

Yep. However, some here don't want anyone else punished for some reason. Not sure why.

Some here (“UK fans”) are worried that UL will lose their banner and are wishing so hard it doesn’t come down. It’s very very strange.

This/these same “UK fans” were ABSENT the last week or so when it came out about UL paying recruits $$... and the randomly shows back up. funny how that works

I can think of anywhere from 43 to 77 ... eh 78... different reasons why however.

Reactions: Blueaz
I heard of those type credits in grade school and High School but college? Ridiculous...
A one hour PE credit for all the time, effort, and physical education involved in playing a sport, that's the problem? C'mon now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT