ADVERTISEMENT

So after tonight

How do you figure? He just won a SB ten months ago.
There were discussions of him considering retirement back in February and some discussions last month about it as well. Apparently once the core of the Rams roster leaves or retires he may retire as well and move to broadcasting.

I don't get why it would sail. I get how it might impact his availability but not the ability to accept a job that starts next year. Even if they lost I don't think anyone expected him to just leave the locker room tonight and fly to Lexington

Reactions: 2blue4u
Well, if it were me, I would be more inclined to leave without a QB that could run the offense. Which was demonstrated otherwise tonight; In 2 min drill at least.

WHY? Coen coming here based on a win/loss tonight makes no sense. Their season is shot. McVay probably won't be there next yr, which means Coen is out of a job.
Exactly.
Why TF does Coen care if they win the game beyond just winning it? McVay isn't staying there, and the team is old as balls and deep in salary cap Hell.

Oh, and they still don't have a QB.

And has made it very clear he has other interest and retirement is on his mind

There were discussions of him considering retirement back in February and some discussions last month about it as well. Apparently once the core of the Rams roster leaves or retires he may retire as well and move to broadcasting.
I see. I didn't know he said that. I assumed the OP was suggesting he was on the hot seat for some reason.

Well, if it were me, I would be more inclined to leave without a QB that could run the offense. Which was demonstrated otherwise tonight; In 2 min drill at least.
We don’t need an OC that thinks like that. Quarterbacks get injured from time to time, we don’t need one that can’t adjust to that and decides to run instead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT