ADVERTISEMENT

SNAP POLL: What do you believe Sharpe will do next year?

What do you believe Sharpe will do next year?

• He will stay and play, suck it haters

• He will leave for the draft, but I'm okay with it, he's not hurting anything

• He will leave for the draft, Cal got duped

• He will leave for the draft, Cal knew about it all along

Results are only viewable after voting.
Somewhere between 3 and 4... Cal knew leaving was a possibility, maybe even the more likely option, but took him on thinking if he leaves it's the same as if we didn't take him at all, and if he stays it was worth the risk. He underestimated the absolute shitstorm that's about to hit from the fans over allowing the program to be used as a training camp for guys who might never play, and thought we had a title contending team and didn't anticipate flaming out first round which just adds a ton of fuel to the fire.
That sounds about right.

I have battered fan syndrome and for that reason I still hold out hope.

After he declares for the draft and hires and agent without playing one second here I will choose the nuclear option, like the majority of the fan base will rightfully do.

Yes it makes zero sense, but here we are - this is Kentucky basketball now.
:)

Half duped. He had to know it was at least possible but thought the risk was worth it if he was not ruled eligible.

Cals narcissism let him believe the fans would support him either way.

I have no idea what he will do. Really only people saying he will go are disgruntled fans and some media leveraging the disgruntled fans for hits. They do this based on extreme bias and in irrational hope they can use it against Ky.

The only people or person with any first hand knowledge is Sharpe. He says he is returning. I don’t think even he knows for sure what will happen. So we wait.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

*BREATHE*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHE*

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

First 1,000 copies autographed by CCC for an additional donation...

e4JW6K9.png

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT