ADVERTISEMENT

SNAP POLL: What do you believe Sharpe will do next year?

What do you believe Sharpe will do next year?

• He will stay and play, suck it haters

• He will leave for the draft, but I'm okay with it, he's not hurting anything

• He will leave for the draft, Cal got duped

• He will leave for the draft, Cal knew about it all along

Results are only viewable after voting.
He, like Oscar return to shock the college basketball world. Then they lead UK to preseason #1 status and the 1st 40-0 National Champions ever and the 2022-23 Kentucky Wildcats go down in history as the greatest college basketball team of all time and Cal runs for Governor of the Commonwealth and wins in a landslide as he also takes calls in his spare time to help with the Louisville Suicide Hotline.

Of course he’s leaving and of course Cal didn't plan it this way lol. It’s amazing there are people who think otherwise it’s wild.

Reactions: JwUKFan11
I think ultimately, he leaves, and the family either 1. had this planned the entire time or 2. circumstances caused the change. I don't think Cal is fully innocent because he did create an environment that let this happen, and he also, seemingly, isn't doing much to end it.. but I don't believe he was in on this. A coach really has nothing to gain if he was doing this purposely.

Reactions: catben
I just wish he would just make the decision and be done with it so all parties including the fan base can move on

I have battered fan syndrome and for that reason I still hold out hope.

After he declares for the draft and hires and agent without playing one second here I will choose the nuclear option, like the majority of the fan base will rightfully do.

Yes it makes zero sense, but here we are - this is Kentucky basketball now.

I have battered fan syndrome and for that reason I still hold out hope.

After he declares for the draft and hires and agent without playing one second here I will choose the nuclear option, like the majority of the fan base will rightfully do.

Yes it makes zero sense, but here we are - this is Kentucky basketball now.
What is the nuclear option? I just want to see if I'm for it or against it?

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
He, like Oscar return to shock the college basketball world. Then they lead UK to preseason #1 status and the 1st 40-0 National Champions ever and the 2022-23 Kentucky Wildcats go down in history as the greatest college basketball team of all time and Cal runs for Governor of the Commonwealth and wins in a landslide as he also takes calls in his spare time to help with the Louisville Suicide Hotline.
Help them commit suicide? 😂

Sharpe_%28DVD_box_set_-_cover_art%29.jpg

Beat Napoleon at Waterloo. Again.

Now, I think he leaves. I totally understood the idea of him coming here and working on his game with his team instead of another semester of high school but that was before he was cleared for the draft. Although in several polls he has dropped to the mid-teens, I still think he goes. No, I do not think Cal was in on this plan. I think the situation evolved into the worst possible scenario over his time here. I wish he would anoounce today so we could move on.

I think ultimately, he leaves, and the family either 1. had this planned the entire time or 2. circumstances caused the change. I don't think Cal is fully innocent because he did create an environment that let this happen, and he also, seemingly, isn't doing much to end it.. but I don't believe he was in on this. A coach really has nothing to gain if he was doing this purposely.
You clearly underestimate the thinking of CCC. Same guy stated draft night was the biggest night in uK basketball history.

The levels of sunshine pumping in this post are through the roof….

sunshine-pumping.gif

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I agreed with everything you said until your last statement. Cal gets to add to his long list of players he has coached that made it to the NBA. In Cal’s mind that is what he was hired to do.

Then the Sharpe group should say so. This hush hush crap makes them look very very bad.

According to Ben Roberts, inside the program they are preparing for SS to not be here next year, just an FYI to the 20% of us clinging to hope.

I have no idea what he will do. Really only people saying he will go are disgruntled fans and some media leveraging the disgruntled fans for hits. They do this based on extreme bias and in irrational hope they can use it against Ky.

The only people or person with any first hand knowledge is Sharpe. He says he is returning. I don’t think even he knows for sure what will happen. So we wait.

• Haha
Reactions: bookerfan66
With Cal's promise to never again go Blue/White squads, he basically just killed his chances to ever have a deep roster. He's struggling with the best of the best already, so it's not getting better.

Never gonna happen man. Unless my doorbell rings and my soulmate shows up with a cool million in cash.

Somewhere between 3 and 4... Cal knew leaving was a possibility, maybe even the more likely option, but took him on thinking if he leaves it's the same as if we didn't take him at all, and if he stays it was worth the risk. He underestimated the absolute shitstorm that's about to hit from the fans over allowing the program to be used as a training camp for guys who might never play, and thought we had a title contending team and didn't anticipate flaming out first round which just adds a ton of fuel to the fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT